Almost there! :D

I no it's so strange I'll try one again later see what happens as a surge can happen any time of the day can't it xx

Hi I am here. Sorry I forgot to read this one yesterday! Caught up now lol. TDOG- So if you were getting your surge the day you bought the the Clearblue OPKS it is possible you will not get a smiley face this cycle. Since the 1st one detects your levels if you were already surging your test will not be able to detect a higher LH level if that makes sense? I cheat those tests now if I use the first one later in my cycle then what is recommended on the instructions. I will use water for my first test then use the 2nd test right after the O goes away with urine. I am sure you are ovulating do not let those tests make you sad!

AFM Nope still flashing smiley so maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Hi I am here. Sorry I forgot to read this one yesterday! Caught up now lol. TDOG- So if you were getting your surge the day you bought the the Clearblue OPKS it is possible you will not get a smiley face this cycle. Since the 1st one detects your levels if you were already surging your test will not be able to detect a higher LH level if that makes sense? I cheat those tests now if I use the first one later in my cycle then what is recommended on the instructions. I will use water for my first test then use the 2nd test right after the O goes away with urine. I am sure you are ovulating do not let those tests make you sad!

AFM Nope still flashing smiley so maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I was thinking that tbh I've read a load on the cb ones that the cheap internet ones always detect lh surge before cb ones I'll try one more later then that be it this cycle but hopefully I have o'd this month hopefully I've caught it lol, that's a bit rubbish for you with no solid smiley xx

Tdog I am not expecting my CB solid smiley until Fri possibly because I think I will ovulate on Sat! :) Exactly 14 days before my next period like last cycle!. The internet cheapies OPKS detect a level of 20 LH surge and CB picks it up only at 40 LH so the IC should pick up the surge first but at a lower level where as you really have to be surging to get it on the CB. :)

Ah thought was higher lol I normally have a lp of 14-15 last month was 14 the month before was 15 so I expect to ovulate either today or tomorrow need to bd again lol xx

Thank you I love this forum always help each other :hugs: hopefully we will all see lines and I mean 2 not one lol xx

Mind if I drop in? I have pcos, I'm on cycle day 14, on 50mg Clomid days 2-6 and had a run of undeniably positive ovulation tests from Tuesday late afternoon and they've been getting lighter since this morning. I have been ltttc since around April 2015, I have a 5 year old daughter that took 3.5 years to conceive but we managed to have her without any intervention but no such luck this time round :cry: Ltttc is a lonely place so looking for people who can relate!

Attachments

• IMG_20180801_113834.jpg
    IMG_20180801_113834.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Bumblebee that looks pretty close to positive! Get to DTD! Sorry you are having a hard time catching that egg! Hopefully real soon for you :)

Omg omg omg ladies flashing smiley omg that me and oh busy for the next 4-5 days :haha:

20180802_210751_009.jpg

Hi bumblebeee what an awful time your having ttc I have everything crossed you catch the egg this time sending huge :hugs: and loads of :dust: xx

Bumble- good luck hun :dust:
Tdog- get that eggy girl :dust:
Hoping- looking forward to your smiley! :dust:

Thank you :) oops, I posted the wrong picture! This was the one I meant to post...

Attachments

• IMG_20180731_201906.jpg
    IMG_20180731_201906.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Thank you hun :hugs: I will be getting on it :sex: :haha: xx

Bumble- that bottom one is definitely pos! Lots of :dust: your way!
Tdog- get in the tww with me :haha: I feel lonely over here

Definitely i am going to be here girls, dnt knw y, felt connected here :), and yeah i got egg white cm today, but no positive opk. But lets try..

The top one was taken 11am and the bottom at about 6pm Tuesday, I am 1 dpo now according to my app :) I am trying to stay positive but not get my hopes up too much, it's a hard balance isn't it?! Baby dust to you all :)

Sidra - glad you found us and feel comfortable! :dust:
Bumble- I’m 2dpo :) I’m tryying to hold out testing til the 14th as that should have me due for AF if not late. But I’m impatient, sooo you know :haha: I had a chemical last cycle, so I’m hoping I’m super fertile this cycle! Also on prenatal vitamins, as per gyno’s orders, so maybe that’ll help me out too

Awww sidra glad you feel connected here I feel I've connected with all the ladies here it's amazing :hugs: and plenty of baby :dust:

And bumblebeee and momof2 plenty of baby :dust for you guys aswell xx

I would be such a mess without this forum! My OH doesn’t know the half of what I go through cause he’d likely think I’m insane :rofl: I try to keep him up to par, but there’s only so much he understands as a) he’s a male b) this will be his first lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"