• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Almost there! :D

I don't think men understand what we go through the conceiving and then the dreaded tww then bloody testing lol omg I'm knackered thinking about it :haha: xx

I know right?! I keep telling myself that nothing worth having comes easily, but after a dodgy takeaway the husband was up most of the night with stomach cramps so we didn't get to do the deed and now I'm panicking incase that was the perfect timing and now we've missed it and will be kicking myself all month :cry: If I got my first positive ovulation test around 6pm Tuesday, and we did the deed Tuesday and Wednesday, what's the chances of not doing it yesterday having an impact? X

I know right?! I keep telling myself that nothing worth having comes easily, but after a dodgy takeaway the husband was up most of the night with stomach cramps so we didn't get to do the deed and now I'm panicking incase that was the perfect timing and now we've missed it and will be kicking myself all month :cry: If I got my first positive ovulation test around 6pm Tuesday, and we did the deed Tuesday and Wednesday, what's the chances of not doing it yesterday having an impact? X

Them times sound great hun they always say it only takes one little spermie to get the egg I think you've done all you can this month, I no what you mean about kicking yourself because I had the flashing smiley yesterday oh and I were going to dtd but he couldn't get hard :cry: I had to try and sort and was fine after but I was so upset about it fingers crossed for the both of us :dust: xx

Well ladies got my solid smiley positive opk and a smiley on the other cb digi we dtd last night and I'm going to catch him this afternoon aswell think that be enough :haha: poor man's knackered :lol: I find I release eggs quick after the positive results aswell :(

20180803_120306.jpg

Yes tdog!! :dust:
Bumble- we only dtd the night of my pos opk and the next, you’re in the running girl :dust:

Yay! Right on time!!!:happydance::happydance:

Tdog- I think I ovulate early after the positive as well. I am already feeling crampy this am so it is gearing up. TWW here we come together! We dtd last night while I still had the flashing smiley and I will probably again tonight but I might ovulate before then so hopefully last night was good just in case! I usually dtd everyday but I made him wait one day before last night so we could build up the sperm this time.

Attachments

• C6F6EFBA-B0BB-42D4-88EA-7FE80D539CCD.jpg
    C6F6EFBA-B0BB-42D4-88EA-7FE80D539CCD.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
Yesss Hoping!! I’m seriously lonely in the tww. No threads I wanna jump into :nope: I’ve stocked up on hpts :haha: got 2 FRERs, a few dollar store tests and a few ICs left

Oh yey hoping we will be on the tww together I'll prob do a post when I'm in the tww, momof2 I have literally went a bit mad this month (getting a bit head of myself) I ordered of Amazon 6 packs of frer 2 in each pack I have loads of ics left from last month and a digi :happydance: I'm so excited to see if this month is our month (all of us) :kiss: xx

Oh ya! I have one digi too! Forgot I never used it last cycle
Please start a thread in tww lol, I would but have no idea what to start :haha:

Rbh i wouldnt no where to start I'll think of something:haha: keep an eye out xx

I’m in August testers too, but it’s so quiet :haha: speaking of testing, I’ve decided to test at 10dpo if no AF because I only made it to 9dpo last cycle. I’m so impatient lol

I’m in August testers too, but it’s so quiet :haha: speaking of testing, I’ve decided to test at 10dpo if no AF because I only made it to 9dpo last cycle. I’m so impatient lol

Tbh I looked and thought the frer says 'as early as 6 days before period' and so does my ics so I worked out I'll testing from 7-8 dpo :haha: I'm also in the August thread and agree it's so quiet that's why I just post here :haha: xx

Done a post ladies :) xx

Hello girls, so i got my almost positive 🤣🤣 bit i dont know how to post a pic here.. also want to learn how to use this site emojis.. sorry. I am new.. lmao

Hey hunni oh so nearly then yey :) if you go on to post reply at the top should have like a paper clip (if it doesn't then press the advanced) click that should say upload photo, choose photo and press upload then close that window and click the paper clip again, then click your upload and should come on, also the advanced post reply should have the emojis at the side xx

That's what mine looks like hun

Screenshot_20180804-111423_Chrome.jpg

image.jpg
I know its not perfectly positive, but almost there:happydance: cd17
Thank u tdog for the help😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs