Almost time!!

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
Ladies i have my gender scan monday!! I was going to post this tomorrow night seeing as tomorrow is sunday but I just couldnt wait!! what do you girls think baby bean is?!

I don't have a 12 week scan photo seeing as I didn't get one but i do have a bump pic from just now:

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/aheckert102/19w5d.jpg

what do you think ladies?! =]

The pic isn't showing. :(
I do think you are having a boy though. LOL

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just get a "boy vibe" - not sure why completely a random guess

i have no idea! :dohh: so i just made a random guess at boy lol x

got a feeling its a boy :blue: maybe your LO will help team blue catch up with all the pink bumps lol :)

got a feeling its a boy :blue: maybe your LO will help team blue catch up with all the pink bumps lol :)

haha maybee!! eric is so certain its a girl though...poor boy haha. he said its going to be a girl because its God's way of punishing him for all the stupid things he has been doing with unnamed girl here...haha. i was like yess exactly...if bean is a girl its because for once god wants you to have to worry about more penises than just one =] haha

haha maybee!! eric is so certain its a girl though...poor boy haha. he said its going to be a girl because its God's way of punishing him for all the stupid things he has been doing with unnamed girl here...haha. i was like yess exactly...if bean is a girl its because for once god wants you to have to worry about more penises than just one =] haha

haha if its a girl he'll be down the gym so can scare away all the lads who come after her:haha:

haha if its a girl he'll be down the gym so can scare away all the lads who come after her:haha:

hahahah right!!

I've guessed boy! only because there have been so many girls, maybe you will balance us out :haha:

Did I say :blue: ??? Oh well, again BOY!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->