Already Thinking Of..

Oh we're thinking of names too.
For a girl we have:
Liliana Noel

And we can't agree on any boy's names. We do really like Star War's names though - so our son will probably be Han Solo or Skywalker. :rofl:

I went to school with a few Nikos :) It's a common name over yonder in the Fatherland (Finland, that is)

I like Lucy for a girl. Middle name Asta whatever the first name, as that was my mum's name and I promised her.

For boy names we kicked about a few, and like James, or Jonathan. I also quite like Nathan but haven't mentioned to OH - I'm finding it much easier to choose girl names LOL.

I'm definitely sticking with plain, traditional names though - Saara, which is biblical and very very traditional in Finland, is a pain in the bum over here and I won't even tell you my second name (Zara? Sarah? How'd you pronounce that - Saraa? Zarah? How's it spelt?) and considering the poor mite is getting lumbered with McIlduff as a second name (mac-eel-duff, just in case you were wondering) I want to make the first as easy as possible. It's a nightmare having to go through life constantly spelling your name out for every single thing and having to send back all your insurance and financial documents cos invariably they spelled your name totally wrong the first time, so I want my baby to have it easier than I did :) Then hopefully they can go on to marry someone called Jones or Smith and hey presto! :lol:

BOY:

Thomas William Lund-Conlon

GIRL:

Elizabeth Grace Lund-Conlon

Rachel16+bump: Don't know if anyone has said this already :blush: I haven't read the whole thread yet lol Rimmer is a lovely name - I'd never have thought of it for a girl (lovely, though it is!) because it was the name of one of the characters in Red Dwarf lol and hearing it made me think of him (Arnold Rimmer) :lol: That aside it really is quite beautiful :D

:dohh: i don't think it is a first name but still its too cute lol

lovely names too xx

For a boy I quite like Lennon, Zachary, Cole and Jayce although my name preferences change every week haha!

And for a girl I love Isis Hayelynn and Calais (yup, likethe place lol)
Ohh and Kaelyn

:)

For a girl, Evelyn Hannah, although OH doesn't agree on the middle name. and for a boy I like Lennon, but OH doesn't like it:cry:

Loelle Riley Rose for a princess
Morley Kai for a soldier :)
OH wants Alfie Daniel Kai.
HA no such luck :p
I also absolutely ADORE the name Mika for a little girl but mika the singer has made it harder for me to imagine myself naming my daughter after a weirdoo. Pfft stupid singer xxx

If i'm to have another baby in the future i'd call my little girl Anya & a little boy Tyler-James (Tj)

Ooh, this is a difficult one for me because me and OH always disagree when we discuss this kind of thing

I love Olivia or Alexa for a girl and Alfie or Fynn for a boy. OH disagrees on all of them though :(

This is a topic hubby and I have discussed for a LONG time...

At the moment we want 3 kids... and being prepared for all options we have picked 3 girls and 3 boys names.

Girls:
Emma Louise
Rachel Hannah
Sophie Kathryn

Boys:
Joshua William
Ethan Thomas
Matthew James

Hollie for a girl.
Joshua for a boy.

Yes I've only thought about it since giving birth and had to find names that went with Caitlyn.. :rofl:

it's difficult to find names that go with your other kid's name!

OH's genes seem to dictate boys. so we'll probably end up with all boys. I want 4 in total so we've got:
1. Alasdair James (already here so can't change that one!)
2. Lucas William
3. Ruben Kai
4. Frasier Daniel

If we do have a girl she'll be Hannah, Jessica or Isla with either Catriona or Ani as a middle name.

I have the names Madison Alyssa Victoria for a girl (Maddy for short) and Joshua Douglas Emmerson for a boy picked out.

I'm definitely sticking with plain, traditional names though - Saara, which is biblical and very very traditional in Finland, is a pain in the bum over here and I won't even tell you my second name (Zara? Sarah? How'd you pronounce that - Saraa? Zarah? How's it spelt?) and considering the poor mite is getting lumbered with McIlduff as a second name (mac-eel-duff, just in case you were wondering) I want to make the first as easy as possible. It's a nightmare having to go through life constantly spelling your name out for every single thing and having to send back all your insurance and financial documents cos invariably they spelled your name totally wrong the first time, so I want my baby to have it easier than I did :) Then hopefully they can go on to marry someone called Jones or Smith and hey presto! :lol:

I definitely hear ya about no one knowing how to spell your name! My name is really supposed to be spelled PRISCILLA and my mom spelt it wrong when she was in the hospital with me (Percilla). So no one ever knows how to spell my name...usually I get Presilla, Priscilla, Precilla etc...Its definitely a pain. Oh and I hate that I never can find anything with my spelling on it :hissy: The only thing I have ever found with my spelling is a kids book with a puppet attatched to it called "percilla the gorilla" so of course I had to buy it lol.

girls name Keisha Ivy
Boys Name Kaydn Henry

xxxxxxxx

lovely names everyone :)
Joseph Riley for a boy, was my boys name when i found out i was having a princess :)
Girls: I love Regan, Faith, Caitlyn and Brooke,

ive been thinking about the name Lilly for a girl and Jack for a boy, funnily enough my sister was also going with Jack, he was our Grandfather.

but im quite open to other names

BOY:

Thomas William Lund-Conlon

GIRL:

Elizabeth Grace Lund-Conlon

Rachel16+bump: Don't know if anyone has said this already :blush: I haven't read the whole thread yet lol Rimmer is a lovely name - I'd never have thought of it for a girl (lovely, though it is!) because it was the name of one of the characters in Red Dwarf lol and hearing it made me think of him (Arnold Rimmer) :lol: That aside it really is quite beautiful :D

:rofl:I cant get Arnold Rimmer out of my mind now

Girl - Daisy or Emily

Boy - Oliver or Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back