Already Thinking Of..

I love the name Lily but my surname is Allen....not too sure if I can do it now. What do you think?
For a boy we want Lewis

If I were to have a girl I'd want to name her Daisy Elizabeth.

Ooo I guess I musta missed this thread. I'm not really partial to a boy or a girl anymore after the MC but we have names picked out already for each. It will be Ethan Anderson for a boy and Emma Sophia for a girl. I tend to lean towards names that start with an E. I love Elizabeth as well but not all of the nicknames that can come from that name so I decided against it. :rofl:

OK, totally not obsessed with David & Victoria Beckham (although he is quite yummy) but...
Boy - Beckham Dean
Girl - Cruz (middle names still unsure of...although some possibilities are Natalia, Grace, etc.)

I'm pretty sure I'll have another boy, so I might not have to decide on a girl's middle name quite yet :). And even though the hubby has agreed to these names before, now he's unsure...grrr men :p

For a girl we would go with Emilia Josephine Pollaccia (My great grandfather passed away a year ago and his name was Emil. When we found out we were pregnant with our son it was my husband's grandma Josephine's funeral day) Our son is named Sebastian Joseph Pollaccia and don't really know a boys name that goes with that but I thought the other night about Xavier or Tristian or something else on the tip of my tounge but can not get it out. Any sugestions for a boys name that goes with Sebastian and Pollaccia (pronounced poe,la,ch,e,)

For a girl it will be Charleigh (middle name unknown) Falco
And for a boy Charlie James Falco

Hi We have pick out our names already

Girl- megan louise
Boy- Logan

xxx

Girl names:
#1.Evelynne Yvonne Genaille Black
#2.Dawn Grace Genaille Black

Boy names:
#1.Isaiah Clifford Genaille Black
#2.Isaac Tony Genaille Black

Yvonne's a gr8 name lol thats mine

i love the name isaac

i know im late.. and i know im new..

but i love the names

boy: Kaleb or Noah Jayce
girl: Kamdyn or Aubree Jaed

Girl name: Kayleigh Mckenna

Boys: Thomas Patrick (will be TJ for short - my dads name + OH's middle name)
Sean Kenneth (OH's first name and his 'dads' name

Funny cuz we were lying in bed two nights ago discussing this all :)

I like - Carmell , Lacey for a girl

And boy i like - Jay , Jace or Ollie :)

Just been discussing this with OH and we actually seem to have come up with agreed names :)

Girl- Tia Elizabeth
Boy- Oliver James (which is what i wanted all along but let him think it was his choice lol)

My first thought with Rimmer was that it's quite rude. :blush:

Just my mind in the gutter then? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"