Alternative Due Date Calculator

ajarvis

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Check this out. A different way of determining due date than LMP. Changes mine from July 5 to July 7th.

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

Cool, this moved my dd to May 6th instead of the 11th. I don't see how some of the questions (especially the education one) have anything to do with when your due date will be though...

Hmm this is cool, I played around with it a bit and the date stayed at June 25, for some senerios and changed to June 26 or 27 with other senerios, lol

Cool, this moved my dd to May 6th instead of the 11th. I don't see how some of the questions (especially the education one) have anything to do with when your due date will be though...

I was wondering the same lol. Maybe it comes into play the level of prenatal care they guess you will receive, or precautions etc. you will or will not take in your pregnancy?

Knocked 4 days off my due date, may 14 to the 10th. Lol I wish. Chances are I might be induced anyway at 37 or 38 weeks lmao

It has me as June 17 instead of June 15. However, I kept putting "no" for first trimester bleeding and it kept still adding it into the equation for some reason..

Mine got move to August 13th instead of August 12!

I did it from my phone the first time and missed a question. Re-did it and it says July 4th. A day early yay lol

It makes mine the 6th July instead of 12th mostly due to my history of loses x

Mine says 16th instead of 22nd. I went early with DS2 so you never know!
Not that I care, any day over 37 weeks is fine by me! :haha:

Mine gave me the exact date that I was changed to at my dating scan today. How strange is that haha xx

Wow mine goes from the 23rd of June to the 7th!!!

Took 8 days off my edd. But I know I ovulated on CD 17 so I don't really know how accurate this could be. It's probably assuming CD 14 ovulation.

Mine went from August 2 to July 27. I think I might go earlier than that though... I was 2 weeks early with my dd.

Mine went from June 19th to June 18th. So not a big change, but I hope I deliver on the 18th. My husband, mother, and MIL were all born on the 18th of the month, and it would be a nice addition. :D

Mines got a huge change! But it doesn't mention at all how long cycles are mine are 42 days long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->