Alternative Therapies Help Relaxing?!

pinkangel

Reaction score
Evening Ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you have tried any alternaticve therapies to help with ttc? :shrug:

I find the whole waitng bit between fertility appointments the hardest! They can stick what they like in me, on me etc etc as the physical side effects go away and I feel fine. But mentally I struggle big time ( I work with children and pregnant mothers - absoloute torture!) :wacko:

Tried acupunture about 10 months ago and intitally I found it quite relaxing, but the more months that went past with no BFP the more anxoius and upset I would get, making the needles going in painful.:cry:

So can anyone recommend anyhting else, more to help me to relax but if it helps get a BFP even better :happydance:

:hugs: I couldn't do your job!

Never tried acupuncture. The thought of those needles puts me off (although I was fine injecting when doing the IVF!!!)

I have regular reiki and I find crystals really comforting. Not sure what difference it makes but even DH has noticed how much more relaxed I have become.

Hi there. I am starting relexology nxt wk. I hve read a few articles on it and its really meant to help with relaxation and hormone regulation which i thnk plays a big part in us couples with the unexplaind category. The lady i am going to has said she has had four ladies get preg after 4 sessions. I am getn my sessions free so she cant just b after my money. Hope u find ur perfect treatment and get ur bfp.

Hypnotherapy is awesome for sorting out the mind. I see an advert on the banners above quite regularly... Its very good just for relaxing too. Google it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->