Alton towers meet

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi ladies is anyone interested in a meet at Alton towers? It will be in a few months time so i am wondering firstly what dates are good for you?
Dh and i will be staying there for 2 days so there is no rush trying to get on rides etc.
COME ON LADIES and oh's come join in the fun.

I posted on fb but i'll come as long as I can get there. Are we taking LO's? I'm good most days but can't do June if you decide to go then

I'm taking my 3 lo's with me god help us all lol, how about we say July then everyone can save enough and plenty of time for plans to be made?

Nooo september means no me :( unless you ladies may be prepared to be my birthing partners? :haha:

i dont wanna wait till september lol....lso might be too cold.....i was thinking either June or July...either are good for us...that way it should be nice and warm and we can fit in another meet later on in the year ?!?!

Ok so July is a good idea and then we can hold a special one for ellie later on in the year :) Ellie i live abvout 20 mins away from there so i can meet you anytime and play rollercoaster with you plus i would get newborn squishy cuddles lol

woohoo yey good idea, we'll go as soon as michelle has given birth lmfao

x

Yes :smug: then I can go on proper rides and leave Liam to babysit :haha: [with me there of course ;) ]

Anytime over summer fine by me. Hopefully will have use of car - if not will find a way lol.

I'm going with OH in September, so unless it coincides won't be there, but just for your info June and July are bad for school trips (I'm a teacher!). So it'll be very busy. It might be worth waiting til after summer for Alton towers. You could try a meet somewhere else in the mean time?

Where is it? I live in Glasgow so don't think i could make it :( unless it's near the top of England x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->