Alton towers meet

thanks :D its between that and isabella atm, but im leaning more towards naomie

x

Tehe yep! What Ellie said! We'll be babysitters for the day :haha: I'm sure Moo will try to help too as she has a thing about other babies at the moment and wants to stroke them all the time....odd little thing I've bred :smug:

eeeh leyla is a smacker!! so i'll be keeping her on a tight rein all day lmfao, all the babys'll be going home battered :blush:

x

Harley is a nibbler but not just anywhere he loves nibbling ears :haha:

Just looked up Alton Towers on the clubcard rewards site and you need £10 in clubcard vouchers to exchange for 1 admission ticket. Time to start shopping at tesco me thinks :happydance:

Im sure ive got about £4 worth of clubcard vouchers hanging around. Not sure how long ive got to collect more points before they send the next lot of vouchers out - i only ever get a couple of pounds of vouchers cause i dont shop there much. Might see if i can borrow some vouchers off my mum (she works at tesco so does all her shopping there and therefore gets tons of points) then give her my vouchers once i get them. Hmmm need to figure this out.

has a date for this been decided yet btw?

it's either the 7th or the 14th which ever is best for everyone

Thanks Jayleigh i forgot to put the important bit hehe i'm not with it today.

:haha: i thought it was july but wasn't 100%!

Ok i can do either of them dates as far as i know just need to figure out how to get there :happydance:

Ok i can do either of them dates as far as i know just need to figure out how to get there :happydance:

If ive got the car can pick you up again :thumbup:. If OH is back over here working i may not have the car so will think of something else - could send him on the bike for the day then we can have the car :haha:.

same here, although it doesnt look THAT far on the train, im used to long treks to do these meets lol, lets hope its worth it eh

x

If ive got the car can pick you up again :thumbup:. If OH is back over here working i may not have the car so will think of something else - could send him on the bike for the day then we can have the car :haha:.

Aw thankyou but I don't want to be any trouble. Wouldn't you have to come up to go back down again?

same here, although it doesnt look THAT far on the train, im used to long treks to do these meets lol, lets hope its worth it eh

x

have u looked into it, do you need to get a train then a bus or somehting? Bet it's quite far on train from here tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->