always high vaginal temperature, normal?

calm

Reaction score
Hi all, i often read this section even though I am only WTT but today I have a question for you all.I have looked at my temperature vaginally lately, and I am a bit worred as it always seems higher that what I read in your charts. At any time of the month it is 37.2, is this normal? When I take my body temperature putting the thermometer in my mouth or under my arm, it is only normal, 36. 3 or something like this. I often have candida, could this be related? Is my temperature normal? Could I be doing something wrong? Is this a symptom of anything else? thanks for reading.

Does anyone know that if such a thing could be related to a thyroid problem?

Just bringing this post up for the last time just to see if anyone that hadn't seen the post could answer me.

Hi hun, temping vaginally is higher than orally or under the arm, its just the way it is, that is prob a normal temp for you hun considering you get like a 36 usually anyway and i wouldnt worry about it xox

hun when i vaginal temped other day out of curiosity it was 37.1 when my pre ov temps are 36.20 averaged give or take a few 0.1 degree, vaginal temping is also the most accurate body temp u can get (well without doing anal readings which i just cant so :rofl:) it is always higher than say ear mouth or underarm as it a true inside reading if u get me, thing is if u started ur cycle oral temping u must carry this n till next cycle comes i have also decided that i dnt trust my oral temp in summer they random alot with heat in bedroom if window open or not so if af comes then i going to start vaginal temping as i dnt think i could possibly sleep with my legs wide open at night like i do my mouth...:rofl: hope this helps huns and it normal dnt panic r u temping orallly then this cycle i take it?? xxx

Hi all, i often read this section even though I am only WTT but today I have a question for you all.I have looked at my temperature vaginally lately, and I am a bit worred as it always seems higher that what I read in your charts. At any time of the month it is 37.2, is this normal? When I take my body temperature putting the thermometer in my mouth or under my arm, it is only normal, 36. 3 or something like this. I often have candida, could this be related? Is my temperature normal? Could I be doing something wrong? Is this a symptom of anything else? thanks for reading.

also huns forgot to say this yes candida (thrush) can make vagina more hot, but id say that if u had thrush even at ov time that temps will still show from what iv read thrush irritates inside of vagina as we all know too well so in turn it creates more heat "in there" but like i say it shouldn't interfere with ov temp readings but i may be wrong xxxxx

Thank you very much for your replies. I am not actually temping, I was just curious about what temperature I had there and had a go the days I thought I should be ovulating and then tried yesterday and was worried that I had the same temperature and both slightly high. However I must say that later that night I tried under my arm and nearly had the same temperature, What I didnt know was that vaginal temp was more accurate than others.thanx xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->