am i being silly?

jacks mummy

Reaction score
ok so this maybe so stupid and all down to my hormones!! :haha: but
it took me a while to decide on my baby girls nursery theme and i found a lovely set called rosie posy by lollipop lane and fell in love with it!! its quite expencive but we saved lots on other things like the pram and cot ect by getting them second hand. anyway a few weeks ago i orderd loads of the range from different places on the internet i got the bedding set with bumper, curtains with hugging teddy tiebacks, nappy stacker, changing mat, moses basket, light shade, cot mibile, 2 canvas pics for the wall.. just lots and lots from the range i had to order the wallpaper border brom ebay as i couldnt find it anywere else but that was fine. everything arrived over the next few days and i was sooooo happy exept the border i left it a week then emailed the guy who i got it from he tried to find it but couldnt so refunded me again that was nice of him.. so now for the past 2 weeks ive spent searching the internet for this bloody border (which i really want for her room!!) but sadly alot of the rosie posy collection has been discontinued so i cant find it anywere!!!!! they have replaced it with a similar range but its just not the same! i think the new rabbit is abit creepy lol all im asking is would u be sad that the room u imagined is not going to be perfect or am i being silly i just had it all maped out in my head and am just really dissapointed!! anyway im going to post a few pics the 1st border pic is the one i want the 2nd is the new one they have brought out well its out to buy from august! thanks for reading girls this is just doing my head in!! :flower:

Attachments

• nursery8.jpg
    nursery8.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 31gbcnlLb1L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    31gbcnlLb1L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 23
  • nursery1.jpg
    nursery1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
:hugs: thats annoying hun i would be really upset if that happend to us, which is why we are going with wall stickers and just repainting the boys room

Thanks Hun! I want to pain the room baby pink and the border I wanted was mainly white so I thought it would break it up nicely if u no what I mean! But now I'm having to rethink the colour and everything this is doing my head in :( x

:nope: just called them and they dont have it either :cry: alot of the websites say they have it but if u call them they dont. thank u tho hun xxx

Awww what a pain! Is there a company or something that could design a border for you? Or could you find one that matches in some way? Sorry I'm no help! x

can you do without the border and just have 2 pink walls and two white walls to break it up. we had a border with my daugters room and after a few months it started to annoy me so i pealed it of and took half the plaster with it, it was a nightmare ot get off and the walls needed replastered, hubbie has said never again, so this time i am going for just blocks of colour on the walls, and adding hand painted height chart, and a few pics to break up the colour. by the time you have all the furniture and accessories in, you will not notice too much, thats what annoyed me about my daughters nursery, we had mobiles, nappy stakers, patterened tie backs, themed photo frames, clothing hooks, stickers, etc, and it was all a bit much with the border too.

You're not being silly at all. Hope you manage to either work the colour scheme around the new border (which is still pretty) or get hold of the original border somewhere! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->