am i being silly?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jacks mummy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. jacks mummy

jacks mummy Well-Known Member

ok so this maybe so stupid and all down to my hormones!! :haha: but
    it took me a while to decide on my baby girls nursery theme and i found a lovely set called rosie posy by lollipop lane and fell in love with it!! its quite expencive but we saved lots on other things like the pram and cot ect by getting them second hand. anyway a few weeks ago i orderd loads of the range from different places on the internet i got the bedding set with bumper, curtains with hugging teddy tiebacks, nappy stacker, changing mat, moses basket, light shade, cot mibile, 2 canvas pics for the wall.. just lots and lots from the range i had to order the wallpaper border brom ebay as i couldnt find it anywere else but that was fine. everything arrived over the next few days and i was sooooo happy exept the border i left it a week then emailed the guy who i got it from he tried to find it but couldnt so refunded me again that was nice of him.. so now for the past 2 weeks ive spent searching the internet for this bloody border (which i really want for her room!!) but sadly alot of the rosie posy collection has been discontinued so i cant find it anywere!!!!! they have replaced it with a similar range but its just not the same! i think the new rabbit is abit creepy lol all im asking is would u be sad that the room u imagined is not going to be perfect or am i being silly i just had it all maped out in my head and am just really dissapointed!! anyway im going to post a few pics the 1st border pic is the one i want the 2nd is the new one they have brought out well its out to buy from august! thanks for reading girls this is just doing my head in!! :flower:

Attached Files:

2. jacks mummy

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

:hugs: thats annoying hun i would be really upset if that happend to us, which is why we are going with wall stickers and just repainting the boys room

4. jacks mummy

Thanks Hun! I want to pain the room baby pink and the border I wanted was mainly white so I thought it would break it up nicely if u no what I mean! But now I'm having to rethink the colour and everything this is doing my head in :( x

5. xmollymoox

xmollymoox Well-Known Member

Think the right one is in stock at www.baby-years.com, have been looking at this range too and absolutely love it.:thumbup:

6. jacks mummy

:nope: just called them and they dont have it either :cry: alot of the websites say they have it but if u call them they dont. thank u tho hun xxx

7. slrayner

slrayner Well-Known Member

Awww what a pain! Is there a company or something that could design a border for you? Or could you find one that matches in some way? Sorry I'm no help! x

8. tweedy

tweedy Well-Known Member

can you do without the border and just have 2 pink walls and two white walls to break it up. we had a border with my daugters room and after a few months it started to annoy me so i pealed it of and took half the plaster with it, it was a nightmare ot get off and the walls needed replastered, hubbie has said never again, so this time i am going for just blocks of colour on the walls, and adding hand painted height chart, and a few pics to break up the colour. by the time you have all the furniture and accessories in, you will not notice too much, thats what annoyed me about my daughters nursery, we had mobiles, nappy stakers, patterened tie backs, themed photo frames, clothing hooks, stickers, etc, and it was all a bit much with the border too.

9. Coffee Lover

Coffee Lover Mum of 3, Expecting No. 4

10. KRB87

KRB87 Well-Known Member

You're not being silly at all. Hope you manage to either work the colour scheme around the new border (which is still pretty) or get hold of the original border somewhere! xx

11. RaspberryK

RaspberryK Well-Known Member

Tried ebay? x

12. Coffee Lover

Coffee Lover Mum of 3, Expecting No. 4

13. jacks mummy

thanks ladies ive tried them and no luck! :( xx