Am i clutching at straws update day 2 test

napamermaid

Reaction score
After a mmc in march and a chemical last cycle do you see anything?
Af still hasnt shown her face so v unsure as to if i could even be pregnant or leftover hcg still there

20191113_114243.jpg

I can see a vvvf line,u could either be very early or indeed left over hcg,I really hope it gets darker for u xx

It's hard to tell what it could be, but I definitely see a line. Good luck :)

MMC in March? No way that’s leftover hcg after that long a time. Good luck!!!

Im thinking it might be a new pregnancy. Usually after I have a CP tests go negative pretty fast or right before I start to bleed. I'll be following good luck. If it gets darker chances are new baby Good luck !!

Sorry about your losses♡♡

Thanks guys im a nervous wreck. Just did another ic and shadow again. Only a serious poas addict would see it dont knownwhat to think. While i desperately want a bfp if i get it i will just be waiting for it to go wrong.

I see a super faint line I'd guess new pregnancy normally after chemical hcg drops back to 0 either right before you start to bleed or while bleeding, either way fx'd and gl!!!

Thanks guys im a nervous wreck. Just did another ic and shadow again. Only a serious poas addict would see it dont knownwhat to think. While i desperately want a bfp if i get it i will just be waiting for it to go wrong.
Post pic of new test yay another faint pos!! Fx

I threw it in the fire it as dh was coming in he isnt aware of my poas addiction

I threw it in the fire it as dh was coming in he isnt aware of my poas addiction

Are you and hubby trying , he don't like you testing that much?
I try to buy in bulk test strips are so cheap lol.
I have my months where I obsess over hpts if I have none and when I do have too many I test way to much bahaha. So it a no win either way .

Oh yes we are trying.
He just doesnt get the constant testing. The last 2 losses more so.
Its an addiction

This is fmu this morning
Anyone see anything. I dont want to go mad buying frers. They are so expensive here x

20191114_083651.jpg

At a diff angle. So hard to get camera to capture the prob invisible shadow

20191114_084338.jpg

I see something faint on the second picture.

Yes its prob just a shadow and nothing. Cramping here so dont hold out much hope

I see it on the new pic,really hope it gets darker for u xx

The new test strip looks dry and old. Do you have any fresh pics? I'm not seeing anything on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->