Am I crazy or could this be the real deal?

ksqueaker89

Reaction score
This month has been so wacky for me.

I felt ovulation pains ( i get them almost every month exactly at my scheduled time) on the 1st.
9 days later i started getting my period. I usually have a 36 day cycle so this is almost 2 weeks early for me! I was concerned but thought it was just an odd period. However it was so different that my normal periods. I didn't have any of my normal pms symptoms, only bled bright red for 2 days.. heavier than spotting but very light & short for my normal periods, and no clots.

Since the bleeding stopped i've had light cramping and mild headaches and extra tired almost everyday. I got really nauseous and threw up on one of my runs. And today I think i am noticing blue viens on my lower stomach and upper thighs.

Am I crazy for thinking that 'period' could have been implantation bleeding? I have read that it is almost always only spotting for a day or two.

I did take a test which was bfn but i think it was really too soon to tell anyway since my normal period wouldn't come for another week or so.

opinions? advice? please!

@ksqueaker89 I have been having the exact same thing! I had what I thought was my period probably 6 dpo for about 2 days plus spotting the day before and after, followed by massive headaches, major heartburn and acid reflux, nausea and pinchy boobs and groin! I have convinced myself! I NEVER get pms like this so I thought the bleeding was my period but now I think implantation maybe? I hope this is it for us both! Keep me posted!

Also, I have pcos. I think my period is due today or Saturday. ..don't get down about the bfn, it's way too early!

Hey. Don't get down. A week early is way too early for a bfp. I do have to say that my last two periods were 2-3 days, more than spotting but less than what I consider a light day or even average day. If it weren't for my negative betas and bbt I would have been convinced I was pregnant. BUT My bleeding was when af was due (except last cycle my lp was 2 days longer). So fxed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->