Am I crazy?!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
The last few days I've felt really strange. My heartburn and nausea have disappeared, my bump is sore and tingly, having stabbing pains down below and she's been moving around more than ever. I feel peaceful and comfortable though.
This is the crazy part - Today a black crow kept perching itself on the same tree in my front yard. It came back 2 or 3 times over the course of the day, each time when I was outside. I'm pretty superstitious and silly me googled the meaning of black crows to find some pretty unsettling things. I'm paranoid that something terrible is going to happen to baby and I need to get it off my chest. I can't help but feel like the sudden change in how I'm feeling physically has something to do with this bird.
What is your take on it all? Am I a crazy person?!

Do not be superstitious. Nothing will happen to your baby because of a crow or having a pram in your house. No death certificate has ever said crow or pram in the house.

Wheres the science in a crow being a curse and if your religeous then why would god hurt your unborn baby. Your body changes through pregnancy. If shes moving around and your not in any pain your fine. Its never good to go through life living by silly things.

Xxx

I don't think the crow has anything to do with your baby, however, if there are physical reasons you are concenred and the crow being there maybe allows you to project them, then you should still check out with the doctor as to the physical concerns. I suffer from a lot of anxiety so I understand the paranoia, but I don't think the crow is a reason to worry. However, I also don't want to dismiss an actual worry just because you have fixated that worry on a superstition. If somethign doesn't feel right, you should get it checked out, crow or no crow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->