Am I doing the OPKs wrong?!

dizzyjoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm CD16 today and have not got a sniff of a positive OPK - its never been this late for me. There are lines on the OPK but really faint ones and they are not getting any darker. Will the line suddenly be faint one day and dark the next??? I am doing them as best I can according to the instructions but the only thing I don't do (because its not possible with my doing the tests at work!) is leaving the pee to sit and get to room temperature for 20-mins. Do you all do this? Could this be why its not showing a positive? (LOL!!!)

I have not been off the pill long and my last cycle was 21-days with 7-days LP. I am taking Vitamin B6 to try and lengthen my LP.

When we were TTC our son, I had been off the pill quite a while before we started to get it out of my system. My cycles were pretty much 26-29 days long but I had a short LP. I generally ovulated around CD13-14.

Have had NO EWCM at all this month - but I read Vitamin B6 can sometimes dry it up. Any truth in that? I had one tiny cramp, for like a minute! Then this morning, but boobs / nipples felt sore for again, like a minute!

Feeling really miserable about it - its like nothing is happening at all with my body this month!!!

Sorry to keep posting on and on about it!

xxx

Hi hun,
Hope this helps... My tinker says I ovulate today but I got an almost pos opk today will test later and now have ewcm yesterday it was milky/creamy iv been testing for 4days now and only veryyy faint lines then this morn Change, :thumbup: Keep testing hun I test 2ish n then about 5-6ish... FX x

hi hun,
i know you're pain!! lol. I was convinced i was a regular ovulator at cd14.....until i used OPK's this month. Now, considering you will ovulate 12-36 hours AFTER recieving a positive OPK, by the time it was cd13 eve and i still only had one line (yes ONE line, not even a little tiny faint one) i was getting disheartened. Then to my surpise on cd14 afternoon i got a VERY positive OPK!! This happened to be a sat which is why i managed to take it at bout 2pm instead of 5pm after work........if it was a work day i may well have missed it!!

So yes, the lines do just suddenly appear and you may not necessarily see a gradual rise.....although some women do. And no, i never let my pee "cool" to room temp, i just stuck the stick straight into the cup! lol

Dont know anything about vit b so i cant really help there i'm afraid.......

all the best :kiss:

my lines dont usually increase gradually, they just appear lol. not sure about the vit b sorry

Girls thank you SO much! I feel much more positive now! And I also have some very light cramps which I am hoping is a good sign too. Maybe I will get home tonight and my positive will just appear! Fingers crossed!

Julie xxx

Dont worry, I O'd on CD37 LOL.

Keep going, but grad faid in but I have PCOS. Im testing next Friday and my temps are still high :)

I would recommend Concieve + or Pressed if your dry, feels great ;-)

Hehe Iv used that concive plus this cycle is brill!!! Cudnt belive how good it is to be honest well worth it! OH luv it tooo lol... helps them spermys live longer! x

i am having ov pains and ewcm and watery cm but no pos opk on my cb digis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"