Am I going crazy? - Updated w/ FRER!!

chitown28

Reaction score
10dpo today and tested with SMU. I'm fully convinced I'm going crazy and that I have serious line eye. Can you see anything in the pictures below?

I have ONE FRER left over from last month and debating whether to use it now or tomorrow. Still have about 5 IC's left too.

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 86
I can definitely see something faint on those pictures. Not sure on colour though. Fx'd it's the start of your BFP :)

Decided to try the FRER - I can see pretty clearly now!

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 118
Lol I'm good, had a bit of a scare with that test yesterday. Pretty sure I'm going crazy but it's ok!! So happy you got your bfp!

Lol I'm good, had a bit of a scare with that test yesterday. Pretty sure I'm going crazy but it's ok!! So happy you got your bfp!

It's pretty easy to go crazy with the TWW! Glad you're doing ok :)
Thanks again - just hoping it sticks! We'll see - only time will tell.

So of course I decided to go out and buy more FRERs (DH would kill me if he knew how much I've been spending on tests :wacko:)

The test I took this morning with 11dpo FMU looked even lighter than yesterday's at the 3 min mark. However, I came back much later to the dried test and it looked so much darker! Which test do I trust? Wet or dried? I don't have a pic of the wet :(

I also took another FRER with 11dpo SMU and the wet test is included in the pic below. But to add to my confusion i took an IC with the same urine and it was a stark white BFN!!! I'm home sick today so it's hard to stay away from testing, haha!

Attachments

• IMG_2706.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 79
Your tests look great! I'd honestly step away from the tests before you drive yourself crazy! Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so you may not see progression by the next day, every other day is much better to see progression. And ignore the ic's. They were still giving me negatives after Id gotten a clear positive on a first response where the test line was as dark as the control line. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Your frers looks exactly like mines today and I'm 9dpo:winkwink:
I can't to see more darker lines for both of us!!!

Your tests look great! I'd honestly step away from the tests before you drive yourself crazy! Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so you may not see progression by the next day, every other day is much better to see progression. And ignore the ic's. They were still giving me negatives after Id gotten a clear positive on a first response where the test line was as dark as the control line. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy :)

You are SO right! I definitely need to step away from the tests haha. Thank you for the much needed advice :)

Your frers looks exactly like mines today and I'm 9dpo:winkwink:
I can't to see more darker lines for both of us!!!

Woot - congrats and good luck! Agreed - can't wait to see darker lines! I'm going to take a POAS break for a bit though...for my own sanity haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->