Am I going crazy? - Updated w/ FRER!!

19dpo today so thought I'd check to make sure my lines were nice and dark. Right test was using FMU that had been sitting out at room temperature for 3 hours. I freaked out seeing that light of a line!!! Left test is fresh SMU. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm trusting the left darker pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 39
I'm finding smu better

Thanks! I think maybe the older urine caused it too...cause that's a huge difference. Good luck with your digi tomorrow!!!!

That's a crazy difference just goes to show how to urines can be so so different.

I will wait for my beta results from Tuesday's test before I use digital as if numbers below 120 ish it won't be worth doing it as will still show 1-2 weeks as doubling time of 48 hours and I won't be at the 200 mark tomorrow for it to go to 2-3

Yes my fmu on that brand was always light. I got a bfn in it with fmu at 11dpo (after positives all day the day before across three brands) and would have lost it except my dollar tree came back blaring. Beautiful line with smu!

SMU was always better for me too.
Great lines! :)

Thanks! FMU has been fine in the past for me...it's so weird so I'm chalking it up to the FMU being 3 hours old. Glad the lines are looking good - hoping this bean is a sticky one!!

Hook effect freaking you out I expect! Ie. HCG higher than the test can handle, more dilute pee gives darker line! Google it! X

Looks fab anyway!! Congrats!

your lines look fab!!

I got better lines with smu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"