Am I going mad?!

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
Hey ladies
Hope your all well.

I am looking for some advise really... or guidance.. or to know someone else has had the same!

I feel pregnant with my son really quickly and had no problems at all and perfect pregnancy and labour. We then after a couple of years decided to try again. Although we didn't do anything structured .. we just went by the theory what will be will be and didn't use any protection.

My son is now 4.. I have had 2 miscarriages in this time and then nothing..

This month, we had sex 2 weeks ago (sorry if too much info) and literally 2 days after that I have had stomach cramps and twinges and a constant heavy feeling in my stomach .. like a nervous feeling. My boobs have been sore and I have waves of feeling sick.... not bad just a little.

For those that have been pregnant before.. you may understand what I say but this but 'I just feel pregnant' .. im tired.. etc.

I did a pregnancy test this morning and negative... now I am really disheartened and wondering if I am making all these symptoms up in my head?!?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:test::dust:

2 days after sex would be much too early for any symptoms, and 2 weeks later you would almost surely get a positive if you were pregnant. As for "feeling pregnant", I "felt" pregnant the first two cycles we tried when I wasn't, and when I did get pregnant, I didn't feel pregnant at all...still don't!

I got symptoms straight after with my son.. so it is possible!

My period isn't due for another 14days though..

I got symptoms real quick as well, so yeah I guess it is possible.

As for feeling pregnant, I know what you mean, I think sometimes when we want to be pregnant so bad we can begin to imagine our symptoms :( it really does suck.

Fx for your BFP Hun. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->