• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I insane? UPDATE EPU scan results

You def need to get bloods done... I have had an ectopic before and my line nearly disappeared and then started getting darker again. But, your line is not getting darker or anything. Are you taking any supplements etc?

You def need to get bloods done... I have had an ectopic before and my line nearly disappeared and then started getting darker again. But, your line is not getting darker or anything. Are you taking any supplements etc?

Yes, I'm taking pregnancy supplements, I already take them because I'm breastfeeding my 2yo and they're recommended for that too. I don't smoke or drink anyway, and I don't eat any of the no-go foods for pregnancy, so I'm pretty safe.

I'm hoping the midwife calls soon, we explained everything when we spoke to them on the phone yesterday so they know what's going on and said I will be seen asap.

I've it some pregnancy-like cramping - I say pregnancy because I can feel it in my cervix and vaginal area too, and I don't get that with AF. It's not major, just mild dull cramps. However going by my pregnancies with my boys I should have HG by now, and I don't. Not even a hint of nausea. I've had some serious hot flushes though.

Line on a cheapie now, my wee looked like water!
IMG_7598.jpg

IMG_7599.jpg

IMG_7600.jpg

IMG_7601.png

IMG_7602.png

Hugs Hun not sure what's going on with those tests but I have seen another thread about false lines recently I'm sure she was getting lines on every test but af came

Hugs Hun not sure what's going on with those tests but I have seen another thread about false lines recently I'm sure she was getting lines on every test but af came

Yes I've seen a few of those too. Although lines then AF can mean a chemical.

Hopefully when the mw calls, she can get you in for bloods, with my ectopic my lines went between super dark to light and dark again over and over, so hopefully it's not ectopic, I'm sorry it's such a confusing time for you x

Fingers crossed the Midwife can book you in for some bloods :hugs:

Thanks everyone, your support is so appreciated! Xxx

Nothing conclusive on today's tests. I'm not buying more after I've finished these, I've had enough :( just going to wait for bloods and see what happens. Feeling pretty down today :(

Sorry Hun this is so frustrating!! I hope you get the answers you need soon!! Xxx

I'm so sorry :( I hope that you will get some answers soon :hugs:

Im glad your getting looked at because at least bloods give numbers rather than trying to read lines because it's just so hard!

Thanks guys :)

This is yesterday's Clearblue now. It's very much there isn't it, it's darker than how the others look now. I know you're not meant to look at them after the time limit but we all do don't we!
IMG_7627.jpg

Just spoke to the midwife, got an appointment on Thursday. She said she will send me for an early scan too. I mentioned the bleed and the faint tests and she didn't seem overly worried, so I'm hoping there's a chance things might be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->