Am I mad!? New test added, is it finally my BFP!?

So you could be 9dpo which is crazy early don't give up just yet. I know how hard it is xxx

I thought I had a faint line 8dpo, then bfn 9dpo and then bfp 10dpo. See what tomorrow brings xxx

Just so strange as cheapies and superdrug have been showing lines! That's why I'm thinking chemical, maybe? As much as I'm praying it's not. :(

FRER never gave me decent lines until the day before AF was due:growlmad: My clearblue easy ones showed obvious BFPs when frer was still a squinter! Keeping my fx for you, when is AF due?

That gives me hope, thank you! Everyone says they're the best, and most reliable.. I think that's why I'm feeling crap now they're not showing anything! :( I'm going to get some cheapies tomorrow, hopefully they'll show something again! Not sure when AF is due, as I'm irregular.. I know when I ovulated though! :) Xx

I think I see it on this one, just! It's out of the time limit though.. X

Thanks Robo :hugs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-224052.jpg
    Screenshot_20170424-224052.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 57
The recent one was an hour later, all of the ones before were in the time limit. :)

When I zoom in I do see lines on all of them! I do hope this is your bfp! Good luck with any tests today :)

Pretty sure it was a chemical. Gutted doesn't come close! :cry: Thanks guys. Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170425-102801.jpg
    Screenshot_20170425-102801.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 44
I'll keep my fx for you lovely but I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel :hugs:

I genuinely don't think I can try anymore. I'm done with the heartbreak, it's just so cruel. 💔

You could still be, not out until af and all that but I totally feel you. I was heartbroken when my positives suddenly went negative last cycle. Massive hugs sweetie, be gentle with yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->