Am I mad!? New test added, is it finally my BFP!?

AF has arrived in full force, in agony with cramps! Thanks again everyone, at least I deffo know now. Xxx

I am so sorry, i am in the same boat, just waiting for af. Take care hon, its awful :( x

Thanks ladies. :hugs: It's horrible, isn't it? :( Really didn't need it to be a painful one either, but the cramps are so bad! Got my hot water bottle out.

I'm just hoping for next cycle, we're going to be taking the relaxed approach though.. I'm not stressing over it anymore! No pg tests or opks in the house, so I can't even get tempted! I'll only be testing when/if my period is late. Xx

Having PCOS all my life which caused irregularities with my AF. I know your pain. But it is true, that when you take a moment for urself & walk away from the stress it causes when ttc & that's when it happens. Lots of love sent ur way 🙇🙇 praying for next month to be both urs & mine ;* ;*

A bit of an update for you all! AF still hasn't started, I really thought it was.. but I had bright red blood when I wiped that once, and now there's nothing again! So confusing. :(

Thank you so much, your kind words mean a lot. I'm sorry you suffer with PCOS Selinet. :( :hugs: xx

Oh no ! I'm so sorry you are on this roller coaster again have you tested again?, Fingers crossed for you x

Aaww, thank you Rebecca xoxoxo.
Ur body is probably very stressed & ur experiencing irregularities at this point. Perhaps you should do an OBGYN visit. Make sure that you are ok, and let them do a blood test. It wouldn't hurt luv. I'll keep praying for you. 🙇

I've had tests last month, and a scan.. nothing unusual found! :( It's so irritating! I'll test again just to be sure if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow, but I think it's just my silly body playing tricks. Yes, probably stress! Xx

We all need a SPA day...no one knows what we are going through. A relaxing spa day with light music, dim lights and candles. ..aaaahhhh I just wish there was time for that..lol truthfully our bodies feel every stress our mind produces. Though we may think that we are experiencing stress bcuz our body. Either way, we all need a distresser...or just to get prego already ;* ;* that would be the distresser 4me!🤗🤗

Ahh rebecca just been getting caught up on ur thread i totally see all the lines i hope af doesnt return for you!

No, don't wait for AF...we don't want her present. 😯😯 I'll be praying for it to stay away.

Have you tested since the one day of bleeding showed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->