Am I mad? Very very faint line on Clearblue.

Becksies

Reaction score
Do these pics look like a positive to anyone or am I spotting lines that aren't there again. AF is due on Friday. :-k

Attachments

• 20160111_104533cropped.jpg
    20160111_104533cropped.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160111_104509.jpg
    20160111_104509.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 32
That's a clear positive- congratulations!

If it is, and I'm not getting my hopes up too much then hubbys got super sperm...we only dtd once this month. Tempted to go get a frer lol. I'd have to pee on at least 3 till i believe it.

Looks positive to me, I'd still run and get a pink dye one to confirm though

The co-op near me only had cheapie ones, 25mIU, is this likely to work this early?

My lovely hubby arrived home with a clear blue digital bless him... Says not pregnant so I guess first one was an evap?

digitals are way less sensitive than regular tests. get a pink dye. i got my bfp on 10 dpo and didn't get a + on a digital until 13 dpo. get a frer!!!

There is a definite line there not even a squinter! Did it come up in the time limit?

You need a FRER - CB digital probably wouldn't pick it up yet and could be the same for co-op cheapies. FRER will give you a definitive answer! x

It came up after about 30 secs, I'll try and wait a few days before testing again, is it possible it was a duff? No where near me has frers in stock but I might be able to pick one up tomorrow. Thanks for the glimmer of hope guys :)

I see it too. Digis are much less sensitive.
I'm very unexpectedly pregnant with 'super sperm' from 7 days prior to O! Good luck!

Wow! We were trying but we've both had this Xmas flu that was going round but managed to dtd around ovulation time so I know it's possible but it is very hard to believe. I've had a few twingy cramps last night and I've got the usual bad skin I get before my period. I think she's on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->