Am I Mad

Sharonmac

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound like I am mad but I have done 5 (yes 5) pregnancy tests all came back at about 5 mins with faint lines, they get brighter at about 10mins. How common do you think it would be to get 5 evap lines, Ive never had them any other month I've tested. It's just the line is so faint and take the 5 mins to show.

I wouldnt think 5 evaps either. Maybe just not enough hcg yet... how many dpo are you? What tests are you using?

Hey sharonmac, what tests are you using? To be honest I would agree with them, I am not convinced at 10 mins you'd get an evap. It took a day for my tests to get an evap (and i mean at LEAST a day)

I would say BFP hun!

I wouldnt think 5 evaps either. Maybe just not enough hcg yet... how many dpo are you? What tests are you using?

I've used two kinds Asdas and Superdrugs, and they can detect at a concentration of 25mlU/ML I would doubt them only the lines are so faint.

I agree with the girls. Can you post a piccie for us hun???:hugs:

I agree with the girls. Can you post a piccie for us hun???:hugs:

I would post a pic but my phone is out of action. The lines are always pink, never greyish. I guess I should just stop doubting and start looking forward to the next nine months:)

sounds very much like a :bfp: to me, or five to be exact! congratulations! :happydance:

Sure sounds like BFP.Shame cant see pics. We luv spotting those lines haha x

Don't think evaps would be that frequent. Also, I heard that as long as the line is pink and not grey you can assume it's positive.

Incidentally...I did a HPT last nite at 10DPO....early yes I know....but I had a faint pink line as well, and my temps went up a bit today at 11DPO...so I'm guessing I'm preggers:happydance:

I would strongly suggest you test again, because yes it is possible to get that many evap lines if the tests suck! thats what happened to me...I took a ton more than 5 tests and about half of them came back with evap lines that had color. I also used other test that came back neg so I know they weren't :bfp: although I had hoped...

sorry to play the d*vils advocate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"