Am I out already? Feeling disheartened.

itwasawendys

Reaction score
Hey, ladies

I've wrote a few posts before so this is really just an update. The jist: first period after coming off implant was 10th December, I had 1 spot of pink blood on the 24th, I had really sore boobs on the 26th/27th, on the 28th til 31st I had shooting pain in my vagina and lower stomach as well as from the 30th til the 1st I was sick once each morning after a sip of coffee. And yesterday based on a 28 day cycle at 11dpo I took a First Response test and it was negative. My first cycle after coming off the implant was 35 days long. But these symptoms really fit with a 28 day cycle... could that be the case and I'm just not lucky this month? We've had sex every day since the 24th-3rd Jan to cover when I could have been fertile. Any explanations as to what is going on?

Planning to test on the 7th but expecting negative. Surely with a First Response I'd have had a positive by now if I was going to be pregnant? If af still isn't here will be testing again on the 14th.

Thank you

You're not out until AF shows! :)
Your body could just be sorting itself out now that you're off your birth control. It usually takes a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->