Am I ovulating?

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
The past year or so, since my MCs, as I ovulate and afterwards my boobs get increasingly painful. I had an ERPC 2 weeks ago after my LO died 2 weeks earlier. Today my boobs feel tingly, a bit like they do when I OV. What do reckon girls - do you think it's possible that I am? I haven't been temping but will start tom. Previously it took me 12, then 6 weeks to get a period. My bleeding has been spotting really last couple of days so do you think it would be ok to BD yet - I really want to!!!!!!

Just did OPK and got faint second line - is that leftover from pg or OV? what do you think? Please help

I ov'd 16 days after d&c, pt was just about negative and I got smiley face on ov stick. My other 2 natural mc, I ov'd after 10 days with one, and 3 weeks with the last one. Think you should bd, maybe it's the golden egg!!!

It could be possible you are gearing up to O... I miscarried on Oct 15th and o'd about 3 weeks later. I started getting sore bbs and cramps around 2 weeks post mc and doc confirmed that I was about to ovulate on Nov 4th.

ooh lucky I hope you're right - i'll give it a go, wish me luck!

thanks hoping, how are you? back on our journey again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->