Am I possibly pregnant?

sahdiamond07

Reaction score
Okay, I had my last period 38 days ago. I ovulated the day after we had intercourse....and I was supposed to recieve my period on the 15th of June and it has now been 10 days over due. I have taken several home pregnancy tests and 3 blood tests at the doctors. All have came back negative, I was told sometimes it is extremely difficult to tell if someone is pregnant depending on the woman. I ovulated the 1st of June (intercourse was the 31st)

I talked to a friend, and she told me she had no clue she was pregnant. She took several tests and all were negative as well. She found out at nine weeks that she was pregnant. I would only be about 3 weeks if that. (right?) this would be my first pregnancy? m

symptoms:
my nipples recently started hurting (6 days ago)
i've recently started to feel nauseous (not gotten sick)
stomach is cramping every so often (lower abdomen)
tired and headaches are common for me but i have had a headache for two days now and i've been wanting to sleep and lay in bed

my mom even asked if i was pregnant?

i really need help, the doctors aren't doing anything for me. and i plan on going back tomorrow morning if i can get an appointment.

would an ultrasound be possible at all to find out for sure???

I would ask for a blood test. Best way to find out!

Withouit knowing the date of when your period started, we cant really say how far along you would be. If your 3 weeks, a blood test is the only option. Early blood test can come back negative so doctors tend to say if you haven't gotten AF to come back in 2 weeks. As your HCG can rise slower, or be low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->