Am I Pregnant? Help me!

Azasha

Reaction score
Hello there!

I am one of the very irregular period and my last period was on the 3rd June 2015. And I have never had any menses since till today.

We have been having SI regularly like 3 times a week.

I usually monitor my vaginal discharge as an indicator for +ovulation.

Every week I will check my HPT and it ends up negative and i lost hope..

This time this week on the 23rd September 2015, i took this test and I was wondering if this is a evap lines or faint lines. Stated if 2 lines for Pos. And i even used my OPK n it was positive.

I've been having whitish milky discharges for 1 week till it dries off on my panties, light headed, cramps, flu like symptoms, nausea, vomiting, lower abdomen pain and cravings.

And today I check my HPT once I got up from bed and test it was negative.

Anyone who had such results before care to help me in this?

Attached photo was my HPT on 23/09/15 at 11:35am

Attachments

• IMG-1442983801944-V.jpg
    IMG-1442983801944-V.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-1442983633770-V.jpg
    IMG-1442983633770-V.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
I see lines on both of those tests looks like a bfp!

I see lines on both of those tests looks like a bfp!

Hi dear!!

Really?? But why when I check today it turns up to be negative?
Can this happen? Like a sudden positive then it turns to negative one day later?

If it's a BFP then i cant believe it!!! Hahahahaha!!
I had PCOS and thought that I could never be pregnant!

Thank you for the helping infos!!

Looks positive. Try a different brand to confirm!

Looks positive. Try a different brand to confirm!

Hi dear!

Today i tried clear blue but it was negative.. and i will try again tomorrow. I felt alil not myself lately..

The digi or + one?? If it's that light a digi probably wouldn't pick it up yet!

The digi or + one?? If it's that light a digi probably wouldn't pick it up yet!

The + one.. could it be possible that different urine sample i had delivers different results? I am going to get another preg test kit tomorrow.

I see the lines on the two tests also. It could just be very early. I'd keep testing over the next few days to see if they darken. Good luck!

I see the lines on the two tests also. It could just be very early. I'd keep testing over the next few days to see if they darken. Good luck!

*fingers crossed* i shall pray for the best too!! Thank you for the infos!!

I do see something but I'm wondering, was the photo taken when it was within the time limit or after?

Definitely keep testing to see if lines brighten. If you get a bright enough one on a cheapie, I'd go try a FRER afterwards(always go pink dye tests!). Avoid Clearblues until you're certain enough of a bfp. Usually digis are used to REALLY confirm a bfp. And seeing how pricey they can be, it's best to use them only when you really feel sure but want that extra confirmation that yes, you are pregnant.

Good luck! :flower:

I do see something but I'm wondering, was the photo taken when it was within the time limit or after?

Definitely keep testing to see if lines brighten. If you get a bright enough one on a cheapie, I'd go try a FRER afterwards(always go pink dye tests!). Avoid Clearblues until you're certain enough of a bfp. Usually digis are used to REALLY confirm a bfp. And seeing how pricey they can be, it's best to use them only when you really feel sure but want that extra confirmation that yes, you are pregnant.

Good luck! :flower:

Hi Kuji!

It happens within the time frame of 5mins. It occurs as fast as 3mins n stayed that tone till pass by 5mins. I did the 2nd one about 5mins later after the first one. Showed the same result from the same urine sample.

And i did on my OPK too n boy was it a definitely bright lines.. still unsure as today 24/09/15 i tried clearblue n its a BFN.. as we are chatting, im having lower abdomen cramps n nausea with vomiting.. :/ hope it goes well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->