am i pregnant or not? so confused!*PICTURES NOW ADDED*

I shouldn't think so, it's probably just due to the times you're taking your tests...hopefully it will all be sorted soon and you'll have a definate answer! Xx

I had kinda the same thing happen to me. I had a positive test, so I stopped taking the pill, and had a light withdrawal bleed. Then I got a mixture of faint positives and negatives, as well as a negative at the doctors. I had loads of symptoms, so I was really confused. Then 5 weeks after my withdrawal bleed I started bleeding like a normal period, but really painful, and there were some grey lumps of tissue (TMI), so I think maybe I was pregnant, but it was never going to be successful. Not trying to worry you or anything, just giving my experience. I hope it works out for you xxx

SO still no sign of period! :( really getting fed up now! Just want a yes or no answer!

Is anyone in this position or have been? and if so what was the outcome?

I feel like I am pregnant, my boobs are so achey today :( lol

I did a digital last night again and it says im not. Do the lines inside the digital clearblue mean anything? Because I couldnt help myself and took it apart and i had like one dark line looked like control then there were 2 other faint lines but were definetly there?

Thanks x

SO still no sign of period! :( really getting fed up now! Just want a yes or no answer!

Is anyone in this position or have been? and if so what was the outcome?

I feel like I am pregnant, my boobs are so achey today :( lol

I did a digital last night again and it says im not. Do the lines inside the digital clearblue mean anything? Because I couldnt help myself and took it apart and i had like one dark line looked like control then there were 2 other faint lines but were definetly there?

Thanks x

Im in the same boat if thats any help!
All pregnancy symptoms...no period and ALL negative tests. I give up. Going the docotors on the 16th though so should hopefully get some answers then. I went the doctors the other night with pains etc and had a negative there!

I feel heavy and bloated, I feel like theres not even a glimmer of AF coming....!

I dunno, I'd love to know of people who only ever got a positive on blood tests and did they ever get a positive on a preg test!!

xxx Good luck hun! xx

Thanks hun.

Ive had a mixture of positive and negatives! and went doctors and they werent much help. Just said I have to wait a week and test again!

Its so annoying isnt it because you just want to know!!!

I dont fee like AF is going to come either not at all. and I have had a number of symptoms.

What symptoms are you having?

Thanks hun.

Ive had a mixture of positive and negatives! and went doctors and they werent much help. Just said I have to wait a week and test again!

Its so annoying isnt it because you just want to know!!!

I dont fee like AF is going to come either not at all. and I have had a number of symptoms.

What symptoms are you having?

LOADSSSSSSSSSSs of symptoms

Headache
Backache
Bustache:blush:
Veiny busts....I look like a map apparently:thumbup::thumbup:
Tired
Gum/tooth ache
Heavy stomach
Gassy
Spots....SPOTS!!!!
Weeing alot
Eating alot

Just to name a few!:growlmad::growlmad:

New symptom....Bloody nose when blowing???

I had bloody nose alot when I was pregnant !! I know it might not mean the same for you but see this and couldnt help but mentiion it. I hope you guys get a BFP!! I pop in here now and then to check
x

Hey girls

Just done another test a clearblue one. A faint positive plus appeared so i left it for a bit. I know your not supposed to look after the time limit but looked just now and line has got darker and can definetly see a positive.

Im thinking I must be now, 4 positive tests and no period. I know I have had negatives but dont feel like af is on her way and I feel so sick, especially right now. Could vomit any minute lol

Getting myself to the doctors tomorrow.
Will let you know.
What do you all think?
Thanks x

I think you are pregnant hun. Good luck if you are.

Still not sign of AF for me and still BFN's.....

Good luck hunni! I really hope this is it for you! xx

Aww thanks hun, I hope so!

Aww i hope you get your BFP soon :) sounds like you will
xx

Hi girls.

Went doctors it was so pointless. He did a test which came out negative so he said looks like im not even though i had a positive test just last night.

I feel so worried and he just didnt seem to care :(

I am being sent for a scan so got to wait for that now.

I have given up hope now, i really musnt be :(

Thanks for all being here x

Dont give up!! you may still be pregnant and your Af hasnt come yet :hugs:

How long do you need to wait for the scan hun?

I dont know there gunna ring today. Doctor said 1-2 weeks :(

No af but still negative and positives!

Doctor blabbed on to me about how false positives are common!

I even showed him my positive tests he agreed they were positive!

So worried and upset x

Remember there are people that have this happen - my sis in law had pos test and one at doctors was neg and she had a few weird tests! couple weeks after AF (may have been longer cant remember!) but she now has a 7 year old !!!

Its hard not to worry so i wont say calm down LOL. Just try not to !! its not healthy for you to. If you can afford it, test each morning and wait for the scan for your answer!
x

oh hun :hugs:

i dont know what to say but didnt wanna read & run!

hope everything goes ok...
no AF is a good sign right?

take care
Lianne x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey emma just been ready your thread. and wondering how things are right now did AF show her ugly face??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->