am i pregnant or not? so confused!*PICTURES NOW ADDED*

emmakay16

Reaction score
Hi.

So I don't know whether I am pregnant or not and its really starting to frustrate me now.
I came off the pill about 6 or 7 weeks a go now. I had a withdrawal bleed and then since I have had nothing.

I have done several pregnancy tests because me and my boyfriend have not been very safe this month so it is possible that I could be.
The problem is that I have had 2 faint positives and all the rest were negative :s
The faint positives were with tests that only had like a low sensitivity like 15 ml of hcg.
They clearly said I was pregnant and you could clearly see two lines. I even asked my friend who is pregnant and she said that all her tests were like mine!
I went to the doctors and theres came back negative.
Still no sign of period. So whats going on? Am i pregnant and its just in the early stages?

I really feel I am because I have had other symptoms which point to pregnancy as well. But I dont know.

Hcg can't be in your body if your not pregnant can it?

Dont know what to think, Just want to know now :(

xx

When was your period due? are you quite late? I came off the pill last year and then had my withdrawal bleed. I didnt get my period for five weeks and I seem to be on a 34 ish day cycle now.

I cant explain the lines on your preg tests tho? A line is supposed to be a line, although I am on a thread with 2 girls thats have had faint lines and are not pregnant. Was it an internet cheapie one?

Maybe hold out a few days if you can and re-test. ;)
Good luck

If i go from what my cycle was like on the pill, I would have been due around 30th March maybe a few days after that. So its about a week. But I dont feel like I am going to come on and obviously with the faint lines I am thinking I am?

Dont know what to think and its really frustrating me :(

I have been feeling nauseous every now and again, dizzy and faint and my boobs have been really sore! But then I think this could just be because I have come off the pill?

I got a faint positive with a clear blue one and with an internet cheapie? I did these both in the morning when I woke up bursting for a wee lol

All the others were negative, but I tended to take these tests at night or in mid afternoon.

What do you think?
x

I have been off the pill overall for nearly 7 weeks x

Count the first day from your withdrawal bleed at day one and that is your new day1, so you can then work out exactly how late you are.

Getting the faint lines are the thing I would also be thinking most about tho!! they say a line is a line, when i got my BFP I was only 11 days post ov. It was only very faint, so I did a digital the next morning and it said pregnant! I sadly had a mc at 12 weeks but the test was right.

Oh and my sis in law got negative tests for weeks!!! even at the docs and she has a healthy 7 year old.

I think you might just have to wait a bit. So frustrating. I hope it is a positive for you!
x

The first day of my withdrawal bleed was Saturday 27th February. So I am still late either way haha

Thats what I mean and the lines were faint but not that faint. Me and my boyfriend put them at the other end of the room and could still clearly see two lines!

I know its a waiting game but its really annoying me now lol Its all I can think about.

I keep having really sore boobs, more discharge than normal, backache, dizzy.

I dont know its so confusing lol
x

They are all the symptoms I had!!! boobs and dizzyness being the most obvious from early on!!

I will check back here as I will be hoping for your BFP!!!!!

Isnt the wait awful!!!

I am in the 2ww and wish I could test now! argh

Did you? See I really think I am especially when they say a line is a line.

The wait is awful I know.

What do you think though overall from what I have said?

Aww I hope you get your BFP this month!! and I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage
x

Thanks hun.

From what you are saying I think you could be!!!!! give it a couple days and try again, if the line is getting darker. use FMU to do a digital!!

I did a digital a few days back and it said I wasn't.

This is why I am getting so confused lol some positive, some negative.

Really starting to stress me out now :( I just wanna know!! lol x

You poor thing, the waiting game is frustrating, even more so as you have had 2 pos!!

The digital may need longer, Test again in a few days!

Off to the gym now BOOOO! I have joined Slimming world and its day 3, I need something to take my mind off the hunger! and I need chocolate.

I know :( haha all i can do is wait!

Awww haha hope the gym goes okay hun =]

hi emma kay i ahve the same problem got two positive clearblues then did a digi which was negative waited a few days and saw a faint line today but was quite faint im feeling really frustarted too just want a clear answer!:hugs:

I know I just want a clear answer too :( really annoying!

Making me worried now:(

and Thanks Liane 1986 x

I have just done a first response.looks negative but if you look really clearlytheres a faint line but thats fainter than all the others!

Getting worried now :( really stressing me out. Still no sign of period though x

It might help to do a digi test with the first wee of the day? Or go to the docs and get a blood test? :dust: hope you get your bfp!! Xx

I did a digital a few days back and it was negative. I am going to get a blood test done next week if stil no sign of af.

I am really worried now though! How can i get positives and negatives? Is something wrong?:( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->