am i pregnant or not? so confused!*PICTURES NOW ADDED*

No I feel really down girls.

My stomach is killing and I actually look like I am about 4 months pregnant!

I dont get whats happening. I have felt sick all day and in fact I felt so sick all weekend with my boobs killing aswell.

Still no AF.

Just done another test and I swear theres a pink faint line!!! I dont get whats happening I just want to cry :( Have done severeal tests over last few days and I have had faint positives or negatives which end up looking like positives after the time limit!!

My body and instinct is telling me I am.

I jusrt feel like theres somethin wrong with me or I am pregnant and somethings wrong

:( xx

How late is your AF now hun? you must be couple weeks late now?

Can you back for a scan again? if you in pain you should see the doctor.

Hi girls.

Decided I wanted to know what yout hought from my tests now sick of this. still no AF. I feel like I must just be going mad thinking my tests have two lines when they dont. Uploading some pictures so please have a look. You have to bear in mind that these have been lying round for a while now so might have faded or look like an evap.

Thanks xx

can't I just upload pics off documents? someone help!! I just want you to have a look at them now and tell me if you see anything at all what i see. I am going mad x

hopefully it has worked....

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 113
I would be thinking your pregnant as well, I can not believe they did not do a HCG or book a repeat scan you must be driven mad.

I did have a friend who thought she was pregnant and went to her doc and he told her no limbo land for ages and she only got a BFP when she was 3 months pregnant. they did not do a scan till then either.
she also found out on her last baby she was pregnant at 18 weeks on her last baby, she was breastfeeding her daughter and put down missing her AF and the tiredness down to working and the baby LOL

Wish that would happen to me !!

Goo luck and I hope you get an answer very soon :hugs:

I definitely see the lines on several of them!! I would as to get another blood test done, maybe you just didn't have enough hcg in your system when you had your first one!

Thanks girls just helps getting opinions on things.

Well all my friends think i am too haha. I am only young and just want to know now.
My friends have seen the tests and seen how I have been feeling and even my stomach has gone harder than it used to be and I have put on weight - my pants that fit me 6 weeks ago, i can not even fasten anymore.

Nothing really makes sense. So yeah i am driven mad. Just waiting for another blood test and ultrasound but still no sign of AF.xx

Thanks hun. Yeah well when I went for my scan they said that and also said it might of been too early. But urine tests still dont seem to be giving me a definite answer!! xx

I saw a line on the first test and on the clear blue. Be careful with the clear blues because they also give evap lines. But I can def see it on the pink one, it actually caught my eye. :D

I know I dont trust clearblue either but alot of pink dye ones I have done have also had a second line.

God knows what is going on lol

Thanks hun xx

Blood test is the only way. GL

there is lines on the clearblue and the two below it.:)

Sometimes women test negative for weeks. I'm on 10 days late and got a negative test on 8 days late. I'm testing again monday and bringing a sample to the doctor to test as well. Don't get discouraged! :hugs: I heard that sometimes women test negative with urine tests through their whole pregnancies.

i would go and get a blood test done, some of the tests look positive, you poor thing i know how you would be feeling, my period was 4 weeks late and i kept testing positive ad negative and had evaps and all and i felt so pregnant, turns out it was just me comming off the pill.. (stupid pill)

now this month i am feeling nothing so i think i am out and i think i missed o anyway

hi there ive just had a look at your tests i can also see lines in some! good luck with it all x

i see lines on the clearblue and suresign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->