Am I pregnant?? Please help!!!!

poldi

Reaction score
Hey everyone I really need help on determining whether I am pregnant or not.. I've been stressing out a lot lately and it would be appreciated if anyone could answer me. Here's my story so far:

On April 24th Night I had unprotected sex, but I took the morning after pill the day after. Starting from May 10th I had a normal flow of period and length, but with more cramping than usual the week before my period. I took a home pregnancy test on the 16th and it was negative. On the 25th, I started to have brown discharge as well as some blood and clots. Would this be ovulation bleeding from the morning after pill I took or is it implantation bleeding (Would it be too late for implantation bleeding)? I took another pregnancy test today (27th) and it was negative as well.

I really need some help as I'm really really worried!!

Hey everyone I really need help on determining whether I am pregnant or not.. I've been stressing out a lot lately and it would be appreciated if anyone could answer me. Here's my story so far:

On April 24th Night I had unprotected sex, but I took the morning after pill the day after. Starting from May 10th I had a normal flow of period and length, but with more cramping than usual the week before my period. I took a home pregnancy test on the 16th and it was negative. On the 25th, I started to have brown discharge as well as some blood and clots. Would this be ovulation bleeding from the morning after pill I took or is it implantation bleeding (Would it be too late for implantation bleeding)? I took another pregnancy test today (27th) and it was negative as well.

I really need some help as I'm really really worried!!

If you took the morning after pill and had a period and a negative test then you are definitely not pregnant. :thumbup: 25th of May is way too late for implantation bleeding, it's likely that your hormones are slightly out of sync from taking the morning after pill. Try not to worry, you will be fine and are not pregnant. xxx

Sounds like you're definitely not pregnant to me :) especially with 2 negative pg tests spaced so far apart. As teacup said, it's probably just your body being a little out of sync from the morning after pill :)

If you took the morning after pill and had a period and a negative test then you are definitely not pregnant. :thumbup: 25th of May is way too late for implantation bleeding, it's likely that your hormones are slightly out of sync from taking the morning after pill. Try not to worry, you will be fine and are not pregnant. xxx[/QUOTE]

I have irregular periods, would that have any effects on the implantation dates (if there is)? Should I take an ovulation test to see if I am actually ovulating?

I have irregular periods, would that have any effects on the implantation dates (if there is)? Should I take an ovulation test to see if I am actually ovulating?

The irregular periods shouldn't have any effect on when implantation bleeding happens - i still think there's very little chance you are pregnant. Especially as you've taken another pregnancy test more recently that also came back negative. I know it's a scary thought, but the morning after pill is very effective and there is a very very small chance that it wouldn't have worked. If you need to ease your mind a little more, wait until you would be 6/7 weeks pregnant (if the morning after pill hadnt worked) and take 1 more test. If it's STILL negative then you're not pregnant. The hormones would have shown up by that point.

So would that be 7th-14th of June?
Thank you so much for the answers, I'm much more relieved by now as I really can't afford having a baby at the moment. I'll take this as a very valuable lesson to start using protection! Thanks once again! I'll keep updating my situation

So would that be 7th-14th of June?
Thank you so much for the answers, I'm much more relieved by now as I really can't afford having a baby at the moment. I'll take this as a very valuable lesson to start using protection! Thanks once again! I'll keep updating my situation

You are definitely not pregnant. Implantation happens between 10 - 12 days after conception. The morning after pill is almost 100 percent effective, but shouldn't be relied on regularly as it isn't good for your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->