am i pregnant?

xxkayleigh69x

Reaction score
hey everyone,

around 16 jan, I went from the combined pill over to the mini pill. my nurse told me and my partner to use condoms while i was changing over which we never did. i have been bleeding ever since i started on the mini pill (which the nurse told me could happen), I think my actual period started a couple of days after starting with cerazette, but i have had light bleeding ever since.

the past week or 2 weeks, i have ben experiencing loads of symptoms of pregnancy such as headaches, nipples changing, cramps, back aches, nausea, mood swings, and bleeding (although this could be down to the pill). I did a pregnancy test 23rd jan, which was negative, but i think this was too early for it to show up. I am really confused cos I dont know when my period is atually due as I have just been bleeding all the time.

I have had loads of symptoms, and I feel different in myself. I do feel pregnant. people say they know theyre own bodies, but then could it all be in my head? maybe its just wishful thinking? But then again i think i could be pregnant as we didnt use condoms as the nurse advised, and that maybe i should wait nother few days and do another test?

Please help cos i so hope that i am preganant, and i cant wait to do another test!!!! we both want this so bad!!:happydance:

How come your on contraception if you want to be pregnant, that's confusing lol.

It could be in your head, or it could be you knowing you body very well. I had a slight feeling I was pregnant with hardly any symptoms but I denied it for almost 3 weeks (my period was almost 3 weeks late when I tested). The only time I realised that perhaps I was pregnant was when I complained to a friend my boobs where hurting and she was joking and said one of them jokingly things similar to 'You must be pregnant!!' she was more accurate than she thought!

How far along would you expect yourself to be if you was pregnant? I tested at just over 5 weeks (from LMP, if it's right) and got 2 very dark positives. I think that if you have been using condoms and you wasn't pregnant before it is probably unlikely you are pregnant.

Good Luck and tell us if you get good news ;).

Hi

I am not sure but it could just be down to the change of pills. I know that it does take a while for your body to adjust. Is there any chance that you were pregnant before you changed the pills.

:hugs:

I have cerazette too. The doc told me to start on the first day of AF which I did. Had a longer than norm AF. Kept taking the pills, 2weeks after AF I started bleeding light, got confused and stopped taking it (prob shouldn't have). Stopped bleeding and then a week later started again? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->