Am i pregnant ?

TTC LADY

Reaction score
Hi All. This is my first post to this site. :hi:

My husband and I have been TTC for 1 month now. We had sex 3 times during ovulation week and my period is due this Fri, 28 day cycle very regular.

Over the last week I've been getting intermittant cramps in my lower abdomen, some yellow blobs of sticky cervical mucus (whats this about) and I think one single spot of implantation bleeding yday. My BBT is also still high at 98.4.

However I have no breast tenderness or nausea .

Do you think I could be pregnant ???

Hello, welcome!!

Sounds all good! :)

If it was implantation bleeding, you could get a line on a preg test in a few days!!:test:

:hi: welcome to BnB :)

Hard to say really hun, every woman is different, but think maybe if you have and doubts about feeling different at all??? you should think about maybe doing a :test:

:dust: sticky dust to you xxxxxxxx :hugs:

It's possible, not everyone gets the tenderness and nausea. Just gonna have to wait a little and test! =) A lot of ladies here start testing before their AF is due, with internet cheapies. You'd be looking for a test that's 10miu, any higher wouldn't pick anything up yet. And even then you're not guaranteed a positive if you are pregnant.

When you say you're regular at 28 days though, was this while on BCP or after? As if you've only just stopped BCP it's likely you won't be regular this month, and then it could just be symptoms or your body sorting itself out now.

Thanks everyone, I did a test yesterday, came back negative, so going to wait until Fri when my period is due.

Will let you all know.

Duhhh !!!.

No was not on the pill, we were using condoms previously. I've had a 28 day cycle for as long as I can remember.

My breasts didn't get tender until the last day or so and I got a faint BFP yesterday morning, I haven't had half the symptoms they reckon you will have until the last couple of days but I've had the nausea for over a week and my travel sickness bands do not leave my wrists!

That case things are looking positive =) But then again, we don't want to get your hopes up too high, they could be signs of AF (Aunt Flo, The Witch, Period) arriving as well. Still, wait another couple of days and test again! If you haven't already, buy some cheapy tests, you'll probably need them through out the TTC period. Whether it's to check again and again and again before you get a positive, or to check a million times to make sure it's still positive. You'll need them ;)

:witch: turned up this morning. I was so sure this was the month for us, as i'm sure i had implantation bleeding earlier in the month. Try again next month i guess!!

There a a bunch of ladies that get their bfp's the first month, but sadly it takes some people several/or a ton more months to keep your chin up, only month one :)

so wot was ur temp 2day? did it drop today as af came, never mind hun, theres always this mth,, good luck 4 this mth :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"