Am I seeing things???

rolli

Reaction score
Hey girls! I need your help! I'm 10dpo today and I couldn't resist the urge to test this morning. I fully expected to see nothing (as I have for the last year) but when I looked at the test, something caught my eye... I inverted the picture and could see a haze right where that second line should be... Needing second opinions please!! After all of this hoping, I don't want my excitement to get away from me... Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you all!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 47
hmmm I can't see anything, do you have the original picture? x

Here's an original photo.. It's a real squinter I know but I really do think I see something in the light!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 56
I think I might see a second line. =) Good luck & baby dust to you!

I see it in the original. Faint, as it should be for how early you are testing! Sow us your test from tomorrow! Good luck

Ahhh ok now I'm getting excited lol.... Eager for tomorrow now!! This has been a year long, frustrating journey for us... Would be such a blessing... And our anniversary is this coming weekend, what news for my hubby!! I'll keep you updated ladies!!

Aww that, would be awesome timing! Good lull Hun! Everything's crossed!

I see it too in the original, not the negative. Super faint, but I saw it immediately. fx'd for you!!!

I saw something on the original picture. Good luck try to keep us updated please

Another squinter this morning! (11dpo)... Temps are still way high with no sign of gettin low soon... Thinking I may wait 2 days till Friday or Saturday now to test again... My mind is going crazy lol

Um, are you going to indulge us crazy ladies and post it for us to see??

I see something in the original. Good luck hun! :dust:

Haha I'll have to take it when I get home from work today Julesillin8!! Trying to keep myself calm and centred here.... I'm so tempted to test again tomorrow, but these faint faint tests are stressful! Thinking if I wait to test now until 14dpo (that will be Saturday) that might be best for my mental health lol!! No real crazy symptoms... sore bb's (which I usually have in the 2WW), but I have been more fatigued than usual and I've been having lower back aches... like I've been lifting too much heavy stuff.... keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed!! You're support (and excellent hawk eyes ;) ) have been helping me maintain my sanity... thank you ALL!!!

I think I can see something in the 2nd photo! Good luck Rolli! :D

I see something in the second photo!! I'd get one of those digital tests that give you a definitive pregnant or not pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->