Am I seeing things?

These are the tests I've done most recently. The first frer was last night. The 2nd this afternoon and the bottom 2tests were last night. The top one was a double dye. The bottom a standard.

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpg
    IMG_2926.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Not seeing anything in the frer but def see something on top cheapie

These I just did and photo was around 10 minute mark. Top one is a 10 miu and bottom a 25 miu.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
Thanks everyone.
I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but my lines don't seem to be getting any darker and I'm worried. I just want a blazing dark line before I go and fetch a digital!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/image_zps6stomsgf.jpeg

Are you always using fmu?? If so try smu or afternoon see if it makes a difference

No the top one in the photo is fmu, middle is afternoon yesterday and bottom is today fmu. X

Maybe try smu but I know a lot of people say they see better progression doing every other day sometimes in beginning hcg doubles closer to every 48 hours

Thanks I hope I'm just panicking for nothing. I will do another tomorrow and compare yesterday's with it I think. X

How many dpo are you? I know sometimes people don't really notice progression for a bit (I know it took awhile to see progression with DD). I agree with maybe trying every other day to tell for progression. I still think they look great through :hugs:

Thanks so much everyone. I have felt so sick tonight. Think I believe it a bit more now. OMG I am pregnant!!!!

I had the faintest line on a cheapie from home bargains but had a 1-2 weeks on a digi the next day do I'd go for it! The lines look great :)

I think I might get a digi tomorrow. I've done another tonight :haha:
Line is definitely darker. I might just get a bit excited that it's real now, eek!!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/0C6F60B0-E356-4C1F-AD85-3D56A4462C90_zpsmpd02y5o.jpg

Def looks darker to me I think a digital would work fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->