Am I the only one on Google alllll the time?

Shananigans

Reaction score
I work full time and have shared custody of my daughter but when I find down time I am constantly on Google. I'm reading the same statistics over and over, always worried. Drives me crazy.

Stay away from Dr. Google! :wacko: He'll make you crazy. Of course, I speak from experience.... But the thing it turned out I needed to be worried about Dr. Google never warned me anyway so in the end all the worry was about the wrong stuff. Remembering that, this time, it's made it easier for me to stay away from endless searches.

But I really would advise, from the bottom of my heart, if you have something you're worried about it's always best to ask your OB or midwife. If you're freaked out in the middle of the night, they have an after hours number for a reason. My first pregnancy I think I was too shy about using it, but this time I fully intend to. On the other hand, I do find that women on this particular discussion board tend to give pretty good advice. So that also helps me stay away from Dr. Google lol mostly....

I lived on Google pretty much the entire first trimester and then some. Despite the better advice of my doctor.... It was hardly helpful and definitely made me more crazy. Stop if you can.

Yeah obsessed with every symptom. However what will be, will be. Google wont change it.

You're not the only one! I try to stick to the positive statistics but end up reading tragic second trimester miscarriage stories. Consequently, I'm still worrying all the time about miscarriage, even though I had a beautiful scan today at 12+2. But I'll try to take these ladies' advice and just stop!! I know all the searching in the world won't change my personal outcome. Good luck to you, hope the worrying the subsides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->