Am I too early for a July buddy?

MrsLux

Reaction score
Due July 16th....any buddies out there? :)

Welcome All!!

Babylove100 - 6th
goosegoose - 10th
Mrs Lux - 13th
Nibblenic - 14th
RedButterfly - 16th
Dime Cuando - 17th
deltadawn1987 and MrsBarrowman - 20th
laughingduck - 22nd
Suzy t - 24th
Lullie, Caitie44 - 25th
babydustcass - 26th
loved2830, KimmieHawkins, Dandi, minties - 28th

TeeinAZ - tbc

Hope I didn't miss anyone, happy to add and ammend if needed!

x

So exiting isn't it? But I am still so nervous. Not much happening here in the way of symptoms apart from being a bit tired and really bloated. Oh and I have gotten sone bad ache! ? It's like I am a teenager again

I know the bloated feeling! And the tiredness but can I sleep?! Can I heck!

Yay! Hey buddies, how are we feeling? I have a priavge scan booked on Monday, really just want the reassurance of hearing a heart beat :)

Yay! Hey buddies, how are we feeling? I have a priavge scan booked on Monday, really just want the reassurance of hearing a heart beat :)

I'm tired, spotty and bloated! Where in the south are you?

Bucks/Oxon way. I don't remember picking south of England when I joined!

Hey I'd be happy to be part of this group - due 24th July.. this is a bit of a miracle baby. We had just one egg stored at Ivf and were given a 10% chance of success and it worked! So I'm feeling pretty lucky to be here 😀

👋🏽 can I join ?! Due around the 25th July .... Excited and nervous at the same time x

Hi Ladies I am due according to FF July 28!

I'd love to symptom swap! Boobs sore and feel huge and im super sleep...sleeping 10-11hrs a day!

Tentatively due July 28th. So nervous at this point, but hopeful so thought I'd see if there was a July group! =)

Hi Ladies I am due according to FF July 28!

I'd love to symptom swap! Boobs sore and feel huge and im super sleep...sleeping 10-11hrs a day!

Same - I am bursting out of my bra! Very impressive and a great distraction from my amazingly bloated belly lol. Trying to hide this bloat from work is gonna be a challenge... And also a it sleepy, but dd is 2 so any kind of rest is pretty much out of the question. She's a non napping tornado!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->