Am I too early for a July buddy?

Baby Faye was born after 1 hour 37 mins of labour. Only just made it in the pool to push her out. No pain relief. Another home birth. 7lb 15oz. Currently breastfeeding.

Congratulations Redbutterfly! Sounds like an idyllic birth!

Olivia was born at 00:10 on the 21/07 via c-section after I failed to progress after the induction (we were looking so good too at one point!).
Anyway, she's here and just fine which is the main thing.

Congratulations ladies!! All these lovely shiny new babies!!

I had my baby boy, Daniel, on 18 July. Unfortunately he's a bit poorly at moment so we're at the Royal London Hospital in the NICU awaiting his test results, they think he may have a blockage in his bowel or Hirschsprung's Disease. We've been here since Tuesday and will hopefully be able to go home early next week. I am so in love with him!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations ladies!! All these lovely shiny new babies!!

I had my baby boy, Daniel, on 18 July. Unfortunately he's a bit poorly at moment so we're at the Royal London Hospital in the NICU awaiting his test results, they think he may have a blockage in his bowel or Hirschsprung's Disease. We've been here since Tuesday and will hopefully be able to go home early next week. I am so in love with him!!!

He's gorgeous. I hope you get him home soon and all is well xxx

My baby boy was born 7/21, 8 lbs 15 ounces. He was released from NICU last night and we are about to take him home today. So happy to have him in my arms!

My baby boy was born 7/21, 8 lbs 15 ounces. He was released from NICU last night and we are about to take him home today. So happy to have him in my arms!

Congratulations! So glad to hear your heading home. My baby boy weighed 8lb 15oz as well!!! Fantastic weight.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->