Am I too early for a July buddy?

Hey ladies, can I join you all please, my edd at the moment is 9th July. Meeting my midwife for the first time today, excited!

How is everyone getting on? I had my mw appointment on Tuesday, all went well. Got my 12wk scan on 30th December...can't wait!!

Babylove how did the appointment go? Ive been feeling decent. I had one bad day when I threw up but discovered why (ran out of black bean brownies and for some reason they make me feel great, possibly the beans) and since then I have been normal sicky icky but nothing I can't handle. I have my next midwife apt on Dec 30 and my next scan Jan 11.
I hope everyone else is doing well!

How is everyone getting on? I had my mw appointment on Tuesday, all went well. Got my 12wk scan on 30th December...can't wait!!

Got my 12 week on the 30th too!

Exciting :)

Hello again moms to be in July 2016! I hope everyone is doing well and that the beans/peanuts are growing lovely!

I think my all day nausea is tapering off but I said that yesterday too and then it hit me!

I have had two scan thus far...one at 5w+4 and one at 6w+6. Next scan is Dec 23rd when I should be 8w+6! Super excited so see the growth!

Can I join too? I'm due the 17th July with baby no. 2.

We had a scan at 7+2 and saw a heart beat. I was flat out with nausea for about two-three weeks but it stopped at about 9 weeks and now apart from slightly sore boobs (that have inflated) I'm feeling alright again.
Next appointment is in Jan.

Hello ladies, had my dating scan yesterday and they've brought my due date forward to the 8th of July. Very exciting to see baby. All looks good, waiting for blood test results in next few weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hello ladies, had my dating scan yesterday and they've brought my due date forward to the 8th of July. Very exciting to see baby. All looks good, waiting for blood test results in next few weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Great news!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

12 week scan....obviously the ob couldn't say 100% as its too early but he said baby looks very much like a little girl. All of the measurements were perfect. Very relieved as I've been really sick with stomach flu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
Dime Cuando lovely photo!!!

RedButterfly yes please post yours. My next appt is 1/19 @13w+2

Great scan pics!! I have mine next Monday, I can't wait!!

Yes please post, I love looking at scan photos!!!

Oh Mrs Lux, when you get a chance can you update the front page for me please as my due date changed from 9th to 6th :) Thank you!

At 12 weeks 4 days

Attachments

• 20160107_165434-1.jpg
    20160107_165434-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh