Am I too early for a July buddy?

Suzy t Same - I am bursting out of my bra! Very impressive and a great distraction from my amazingly bloated belly lol. Trying to hide this bloat from work is gonna be a challenge... And also a it sleepy said:
I hear ya on the boobs. My boobs feel so heavy and swollen. And you are bloated already? I'd love to be bloated :haha::haha: I am so excited to see a baby bump so I'd love to see something growing out!

I saw this group before but have been scared to join because I have two previous losses. Ive officially made if further than both and am feeling super nauseous this morning so am starting to have a bit more hope this time around. I am due July 22. Also have very tender boobs that are growing quite a bit! I'm super tired too but partially because I've been sleeping lightly and dreaming lots. Thankfully my daughter is at school 3 days a week so I can take the occasional nap. Anyone have a sense of the gender? My daughter I knew was a girl, my two losses I felt were girls too so was wondering if maybe I just always think Im having a girl, but this one is the first Ive gotten boy vibes from! My daughter really wants a baby sister and hubby is also partail to girls, Im happy either way though :)

Congrats to you.

I feel boy some days. Girl other. I already have 2 girls and 1 boy. I would like another boy to give my DS another boy to play with and not be surrounded by girls. But either way, as long as it's healthy, that's all that matters.

I can't win today. I feel nauseous if I don't eat and nauseous if I do eat!

Sorry to hear you are feeling icky. My nausea is gone for now. I think 6.5 weeks is when the nausea really hit me with my daughter, Im not looking forward to that at all! Although am grateful for any symptom that tells me things are progressing properly. Has anyone had a scan yet? I have one booked next wednesday, I'll be 6 weeks 5 days. I'm surprised she booked one so early for me but can't wait. Maybe my midwife knows how much better I will feel once I see a bean with a heartbeat.

My boobs are enormous!! Still sleeping in a sports bra and have ordered a maternity bra already! No sickness just kind of waves of nausea.
We had a private scan last week and saw a little heart beat which was really reassuring :)
Saw my GP on Friday, just waiting to hear from MW for booking appointment

Shall I do a little thingy in original post of everyone's EDD's?

Hi everyone, very excited to be joining July mummies 2016. I have many fond memories of this forum and the April 09 mummies and still have some contact with a few.

Im Nic, my EDD is 14th July '16. We have a daughter already who is 6.5 so we're starting all over again.

Got my 12 week NHS scan booked for the 30th of Dec and looking forward to announcing in the new year. We;ve also booked a private scan mid december just for some reassurance before Christmas.

I feel like rubbish I am so bad at being pregnant, it just doesnt seem to suit me at all, but I checked thoroughly and you cant get babies on amazon prime, so here we are.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Shall I do a little thingy in original post of everyone's EDD's?

That's a great idea! Easier to keep track that way :)

My boobs are bigger too and SO sore, I dont remember being this sore with my daughter. Morning sickness is slowly ramping up. I think my worst symptom though is my hunger. I am insanely ravenous, I eat all day, and can only get to about 3am before I wake up with the worst hunger pains. It's really cutting into my sleep so I may have to keep crackers or something by the bed so I can get back to sleep properly. Last night I just drank water because I was too lazy to go get food but it took so long to get back to sleep and by the time I finally started to doze off, my daughter woke up :wacko: I remeber being like this later in pregnancy with my daughter, but not this early, it's making me a bit worried!

I have an apt with my OB-GYN this afternoon and a scan on Wednesday which I can't wait for!

Welcome nibblenic, I was on here with my first too. She is 4 so not quite as large an age gap as you, but larger than most it seems! I'm sorta happy about the large age gap, DD will be in school and I will have the days alone to get to know my new baby. When will you tell your daughter?

Welcome nibblenic, I was on here with my first too. She is 4 so not quite as large an age gap as you, but larger than most it seems! I'm sorta happy about the large age gap, DD will be in school and I will have the days alone to get to know my new baby. When will you tell your daughter?

We've already told her, she is very mature for her age and has a special interest in human biology so has an understanding most kids dont have till much older.

Planning on taking her to the nhs scan, as shes off school but we'll already know if everything is ok due to the private one

Welcome nic :flower:

My boobs are so sore and big. I can only wear sports bras. My son fell asleep on my chest yesterday and blimey did my left boob hurt. Trying to shift him while he's asleep and not wake him was not easy!

We've already told her, she is very mature for her age and has a special interest in human biology so has an understanding most kids dont have till much older.

Planning on taking her to the nhs scan, as shes off school but we'll already know if everything is ok due to the private one

I so want to tell mine but have a hostory of early loss and I have to say, I was glad I hadn't told her yet. I may tell her around Christmas if everything is still going well, that's when I plan to tell the rest of my family I'll be 10 weeks on Christmas day.

Due July 28th here too! I've only ever been due in November so this is going to be so different having a baby in another season.

Good morning.

I am not 100% sure if I'm going to be July or August. I will find out for sure next Thursday, until then, do you all mind if I join in?

I've been here before. I had my son in May of last year through IVF and am currently pregnant with number two from our FET. :cloud9:

Oh and July 28th is my birthday so I am convinced that I will have a girl on my birthday. My son was born on May 10th so his 1st birthday was on Mother's day.

Hello all, hope it's ok for me to join. Due date is 10th July, and this is my first- so everything is new to me!!

Welcome to the newcomers!

I am waiting for my first u/s right now. Excited and nervous...

My scan went well. I heard babies heartbeat, it was 113bpm which the tech said was fune as it's early and will speed up. I measured 6+3 (they are only accurate within 4 days, Im still pretty sure of my dates though).

Anyone know about ramzi theory and could give a guess on gender?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh