Am I too early for a July buddy?

I had DD1 at 36+6, DD2 at 38+2 and DS at 38+3. My body isn't used to carrying a baby for this long! I'm huge and so tired all the time but can I sleep at night?! No!

Eviction notices need to be served soon.....!

I have a stretch and sweep booked for next Tuesday if she hasn't made an appearance by then.

Can't believe we have no babies yet! I had a S+S today which was horrible!
Being induced tomorrow due to the fact I am almost totally immobile due to my chronic hip condition. I'm dreading it to be honest because my S+S was a bit of a fail (cervix high and closed) trying super hard to be positive!!!
Good luck ladies xxx

Good luck for tomorrow MrsLux. Look forward to hearing there is a bubba!

Being induced tomorrow due to the fact I am almost totally immobile due to my chronic hip condition. I'm dreading it to be honest because my S+S was a bit of a fail (cervix high and closed) trying super hard to be positive!!!
Good luck ladies xxx

Good luck for tomorrow! Will be checking in for any updates!!! :thumbup: x

Good luck ladies xxx

Good luck MrsLux. We'll be checking in on you - the first baby is nearly here :happydance:
Ps I was induced with DD, its absolutely nothing to worry about xx

I have a stretch and sweep booked for next Tuesday if she hasn't made an appearance by then.

I had my last midwife appointment today. Absolutely nothing going on. Closed for business. I didn't think to ask what would happen next....:dohh:

I had my last midwife appointment today. Absolutely nothing going on. Closed for business. I didn't think to ask what would happen next....:dohh:

Can you not contact her to find out?

Yes - she'll see me without an appointment (and I live right by the clinic) but I'll just wait it out until next week and see if anything happens....I might make it to my friend's wedding on Saturday at this rate.

I had my last appt yesterday. I have a c section scheduled for next Wednesday if baby doesn't decide to come sooner.

I'm still pregnant!!!!! :dohh: lost my mucus plug yesterday and some more today, and have my 3rd sweep in an hour so fingers crossed!! I'm starting to get impatient now! :haha:

Still no babies.....?!
MrsLux, how are you progressing?

I was diagnosed with cholestasis Wednesday morning (I had this in my first pregnancy), now on meds and going to review the situation on Monday if it's no worse/ haven't given birth naturally beforehand.

Nothing to report, pessaries did nothing, just waiting for a bed on labour ward so they can break my waters and start me on the drip. Really busy apparently so God knows when it will be. Very frustrating

Nothing to report, pessaries did nothing, just waiting for a bed on labour ward so they can break my waters and start me on the drip. Really busy apparently so God knows when it will be. Very frustrating

Ohhhh hopefully you are on your way by now (or at least in a bed!!). Fingers crossed for you. Xx

Jacob George arrived 07.27am on 16.07.16 weighing 8lb9.5
So I finally got a bed on labour ward on Friday evening. They broke my waters at 7pm and started the drip which did a big fat nothing until they maxed the dosage! Baby was back to back so they struggled to monitor hb, contractions got so so intense and I started asking or an epidural (thinking I still was a long way off) MW went to attach fetal electrode to monitor baby better and found I was fully dilated.
He arrived into the world with his hand on his head, luckily only had a small 1sr degree tear so no stitches required.
Managed to get home Saturday afternoon which I was pleased with - really didn't want to stay overnight!!
Hes a really booby boy, feeding well!!
Hope that makes sense!!
Good luck ladies xxx

Jacob George arrived 07.27am on 16.07.16 weighing 8lb9.5
So I finally got a bed on labour ward on Friday evening. They broke my waters at 7pm and started the drip which did a big fat nothing until they maxed the dosage! Baby was back to back so they struggled to monitor hb, contractions got so so intense and I started asking or an epidural (thinking I still was a long way off) MW went to attach fetal electrode to monitor baby better and found I was fully dilated.
He arrived into the world with his hand on his head, luckily only had a small 1sr degree tear so no stitches required.
Managed to get home Saturday afternoon which I was pleased with - really didn't want to stay overnight!!
Hes a really booby boy, feeding well!!
Hope that makes sense!!
Good luck ladies xxx

:hugs: congratulations - that's great news! And you're already home which must be a relief in itself.
Glad he's taken to feeding so quickly. Well done to you both!!

Congrats! Glad everything went well and you're back home already.

Booked in for an induction in Wednesday since the cholestasis is back and bile acids are still on the the rise. I'll be 40+3 so baby is more than ready.

This is the same scenario I had with DD so not too surprised to find myself in this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->