Am I too early for a July buddy?

We've now officially got 2 names! So excited knowing that he will be called one of them! :thumbup:

Il tell you mine if you tell me yours babyLove!
I was actually pleased to see a article on the internet yesterday saying that 17 other children had been names our name over the last year! (It's the same name as from a VERY popular TV series based on a series of books...)

Okay, deal! Ours are Jack (yes we put it back on) and Ben! Done.

What's yours????

Theon, we also like Oliver and Alex. His middle name will be George :)

We are on the home stretch girls!! How is everyone feeling? Anyone on Mat leave yet?

We are on the home stretch girls!! How is everyone feeling? Anyone on Mat leave yet?

I'm feeling fed up, but still another 7 and a bit weeks to go :(.

Maternity leave starting on 1st July, if I make it, baby at 32 weeks is estimated at 5lbs already

I finish work on 8 June! I'll be 36 weeks and it can't come quick enough!!!! :thumbup:

I thought it would be easy to work almost right up until my c section date, but I'm only in week 31 and I'm getting annoyed. I'm scheduled to work until July 15 and it seems so far away!

I work for a small company run by family...so I will work up to the day I go in although I should add I work from home. And I although I won't have to run around too much, I'll be online pretty much as soon as I get out of hospital......this is how it worked out with my DD; there's noone to take over my role.

My husband and I are also in the middle of opening a restaurant so it's probably the busiest I've ever been and I am digging deep to find the energy some days.

I am due to go off on 12th June but I think I have decided, with hubby, Mum and midwife encourage to stop a week early, so next Sunday due to very swollen hands, feet and sore hips. I work 12.5hr shifts on my feet all day (nurse) so I don't feel too much like I'm defeated!!

Anything exciting happening ladies??? I am SO ready to have this baby!!!!!

I was just telling someone yesterday that I can't imagine how I can get any more pregnant than I am...yet I have 4 weeks left, so it's going to happen. SO ready!

Nothing happening over here! Although I have just filled my freezer with homemade shepherds pie, chilli con carne and a huge stack of sandwiches!! Making lasagnes tomorrow then I think that's enough :haha:

I was thinking the same, 1 week and 6 days left, but he's welcome anytime! I'm so impatient to meet him now!!!!xx

I thought my waters broke the other night - I was cleaning my teeth and suddenly a steam of fluid ran down my leg and filled my undies....so I phoned my midwife and she said although it was unlikely (after asking me several questions) I should go into hospital. Anyway after a check and fluids examined, it turned out it wasn't my waters after all thank god. I was so nervous and totally unprepared!! Need to pack a bag this weekend!

Any babies here yet???

I'm still waiting (39 weeks) in 38degrees heat, struggling a bit now - I just feel so tired and unable to deal with simple stuff. The heat is taking it out of me!

Nothing here. This is the longest I've been pregnant as I've had all my other children by now.

I had DD1 at 36+6, DD2 at 38+2 and DS at 38+3. My body isn't used to carrying a baby for this long! I'm huge and so tired all the time but can I sleep at night?! No!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->