Am I?

FitzBaby

Me, Hubby,& Toddler
Reaction score
Viable today?
I can't remember if it's 24 or 25 weeks

viable...when the baby has a good chance of survival outside the womb
i think that's 24 weeks

Yup its 24 weeks!!! Congrats!!!! Every week from now on your baby's chances of survival increases. We are So close to 3rd trimester :)

It's 24, so CONGRATS!

Congrats on your viability! xx

CONGRATULATIONS to you and baby for reaching this milestone x

its 24 - but some babies luckily manage after 23 weeks x

Hey girls, I have one question about the viability. I read at several websites that the baby is viable at 24 weeks gestation, meaning from when the baby is concieved, not from the first day of the last period. If we follow this logic, it means that babys become viable only at 26 weeks?? Would somebody please give me their oppinion on the issue??

Hey girls, I have one question about the viability. I read at several websites that the baby is viable at 24 weeks gestation, meaning from when the baby is concieved, not from the first day of the last period. If we follow this logic, it means that babys become viable only at 26 weeks?? Would somebody please give me their oppinion on the issue??

Which site did you read it on? It's 24 weeks from last period :)

hooray!
thank you very much!
now i just need a bump buddy :)

24 weeks gestation means from your lmp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->