am so horrible!!

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
hey guys

am just gettin so jealous of women that r pregnant!! (even tho am happy 4 them the same time) i want it i no i sound like a silly little child as my time 2 start tryin is soon but i dont wanna wait anymore,

i just feels like cryin wen i c pregnant women and just 2 top it off my mate got a abortion!! at 12 weeks!! it reallly upset me i cant talk 2 her i no she did it 4 the rite reasons but its the 2nd 1 in the matter of months i feel like i cant b friends wiv her anymore as i dont agree wiv wot she does there so many different ways to stop it now she sud have 2 have 2 in the matter of months,

i have been her mate 4 8 yrs but i feel like we have grown apart, i no i sudnt b like this wiv her but i cant help it, i went to the hospital wiv her 2 c how far she was but i refused to go 4 her appointment am i wrong? am i mean? i feel like such a horrible person!

thanx 4 reading i needed to get it out!

I too get super jealous at pregnant women, I think its a natural reaction when someone has something that you want so badly. I hope your TTC journey is short and sweet hun :hugs: xXx

its the 2nd 1 in the matter of months

My God. Hasn't she heard of contraception?? :huh:

And if she isn't bothering then she really needs to be careful, as she's messing with her fertility in a big way if she uses termination as a form of birth control.

Big :hugs: Your turn will come!! You don't have long until you start to TTC.
I used to get horrifically broody and couldn't bear to be near pregnant women or babies. I'd move seats on the bus and then get off the bus and blub!

Try to see now as preparation time for you and your partner and time to get yourselves fit and ready for TTC and pregnancy. :bodyb:

Aww hunni i so know how u feel as i havefelt similar the last week and with my 23rd birthday coming up i want it more than ever!!

Least you havent got as long as me to wait!! try start making plans and that with OH to keep your mind occupied maybe xx

i no she already has 2 kids! they are sooo cute! a credit it her! she spends more time out clubbin then wiv them, the older 1 is nearly 4 and still not potty trained!! they youngest is 2 and he isnt! she sud enjoy her family and kids while there young her oh finish wiv her after cheatin on him loads of time so she is having loads of partners she has got the coil now thanx god!

:roll: Sounds about right. My step sister was the same. She'd leave her kids with jam sandwiches for tea and then bugger off all night to go partying.
It doesn't sound as though she is providing them with a very stable home life at all. At least you recognise that this is not a good way to parent a child.

Not that I'm telling you what to do, or what will necessarily happen! But you could well find that the more maternal you become the harder it is to maintain a relationship with your friend and you will most likely grow apart.

Now start thinking positive and think of all the BDing you'll get to enjoy!! :happydance:

I'm with you feeling horrible! All I see are babies and pregnant bellies and I'm soooooo envious! Must stay positive though... Those tickers of ours are coming down (well, I'm sure mine's got stuck somewhere down the line:dohh:... No it is, I'm sure, coming down slowly but surely). Here's hoping that we can occupy our minds and keep us busy AND let the time just fly by until we're onto the next stage of TTC. Then there'll be no stopping us - how's that for some PMA?!

Your friend sounds like a very silly, selfish person! Obviously i dont know her properly, and thats just going from what you've told us about her. I would imagine your friendship with her may just fizzle out.

I understand how ur feeling, i feel like that too. its a sort of "How come she's allowed kids and treats em like crap, when im not allowed kids and i'd be brilliant at it?" thought process!

grrrr :hissy:

:hug:

It is like many things in life, unfair. We see parents with kids that don't deserve them and don't look after them properly, people pregnant that don't want to be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->