Amazed at how many people want girls!

hun I have 3boys and had different symptoms with all of them do I don't believe in the symptoms pointing to gender theories.

hun I have 3boys and had different symptoms with all of them do I don't believe in the symptoms pointing to gender theories.

I agree. I have two boys. My pregnancy symptoms with DS1 is what most would say was for a boy (no MS, no mood swings, etc). However, DS2, yup everyone thought i was having a girl. I had bad MS that lasted until 20 weeks, i was moody, i was breaking out, my hair looked horrid, the whole 9 yards that indicated a girl, and he was clearly a boy. So i wouldn't let that convince you of anything, the only real way to know is an accurate u/s and the sure fire way is giving birth. Symptoms dont indicate much of anything :nope:

i never really imagined myself a mom but if i had to be, i wanted a boy. i grew up with two sisters and it was constantly fighting!! i didn't want that for my kids and i'm super happy i got my son. my husband desperately wants a daughter though so we're in the process of deciding if we're one and done or try again.

I want both :) Which is why I have absolutely no preference what I have the first time around. I want to experience having a daughter and a son. There are so many fun things that are special to each gender, I want to be able to experience it all!

never crossed my mind with first and i stayed team yellow. but since we cant/wont be having any more id love this one to be a boy. it would just feel perfect. i dont want to feel ill never have a son. if this wasnt our last i wouldnt give the gender another thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->