Amazin price on frer. Must see don't miss it

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I have just found a great deal on FRER at www.superdrug.com they are buy one get one free but make sure you put 2(that's the one you pay for and the free one) in your basket or it don't come up with the free one I've just ordered 4boxs that's 8 test and it only cost me £20.98 that's amazing price and they deliver them to you for free and if you have got one of there cards you get points as well. I am in ENGLAND so I don't no if they would post any were else sorry but there is a place where you say where you are so you might be able to get them but it's worth taking a look. Happy shopping

Hi I have just found a great deal on FRER at www.superdrug.com they are buy one get one free but make sure you put 2(that's the one you pay for and the free one) in your basket or it don't come up with the free one I've just ordered 4boxs that's 8 test and it only cost me £20.98 that's amazing price and they deliver them to you for free and if you have got one of there cards you get points as well. I am in ENGLAND so I don't no if they would post any were else sorry but there is a place where you say where you are so you might be able to get them but it's worth taking a look. Happy shopping

thanks for that i will buy some too :thumbup:

Thanks for posting this Becka. I've bought some too.

No problem ladies I no how much they cost use all each mouth I got mine on Monday morning I think that is quick. I have not use mine yet as AF got me early. But I am all stocked up for the next cycle bring it on this will be my special Christmas present as I will find out a few days before Dec is going to be my mouth STICKY BEAN for Christmas for me Santa that's all I'm asking for this year.

Thanks for posting I bought some today - I live in hope! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->