amazing pram bargain at argos!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
hiya girls, just thought i'd let you all know of an amazing bargain i got at argos today. (well, my mum and dad got!!) it was in the telegraph, so they gave me a bell, a mamas and papas primo viaggio(sp?) car seat, pram (think it was a jazz) and a bag for 99.99!!!!!!!

The pram itself should be 99.99, as should the car seat! its a saving of somethin like 200 quid, what with the bag and all! :happydance::happydance:

Means they can buy the cot too now haha!!

That is a bargain! I'd be tempted if I was getting a pram (even though it's really early for me!!!)

x

lol well its still quite early for me, its being delivered to my mum's and is staying there till she comes! are you not gettin a pram??

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...6510/c_2/2|cat_9556510|Pushchairs|9556529.htm

Just found it if others are interested :)

lol well its still quite early for me, its being delivered to my mum's and is staying there till she comes! are you not gettin a pram??

I want to wait til the 2nd tri before I start buying things for LO (although I did get him at little tiny teddy bear when my pg was confirmed by the dr), I don't think it's too early for you - it makes sense to spread the buying out so you don't notice it as much (I think anyway).

We're going to go for slings to carry LO around, not saying we definately won't get a pram but won't unless we really have to. I've just finished reading The Continuum Concept and we're going to try and do the whole in arms thing (where you carry LO around all the time and co-sleep). That's the plan anyway.

Had a look thanx very nice! I bought my pram early with my first but kept it at my mums as its bad luck to keep it at ur own so i m told! If theres a bargain going mite aswell.

Thanks for posting this hun. What a great bargain! I already got my pushchair/pram, a Pliko+ when it was on offer in Mamas and Papas.
However I just told my friend about this deal, and she is really excited, as she is on a really limited budget, and was convinced she would have to get a 2nd hand pram and car seat etc. Not any more though, as she can def afford £99 for all three items! :happydance:
xx

Hey, thats a bargain.
Im not buying nothing yet though, plus i want a carrycot sort of pram that converts into a push chair that faces me, then i can talk to bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->