Amazon black friday..

:hissy::hissy: noooooo...up until last week I could get on amazon etc at work, but now, ever since we had a server upgrade (that I requested :dohh:) I can't get on ANY shopping sites. argghhh...I can't believe I am missing out on this!!! :hissy::hissy:

hope you all get some good deals :thumbup:

I got harry potter first day and it dispatched no probs.

I got the bluray player btw :D

The card debit will take a day or two to show up but it does work! My Lego arrived today!!!

I really wanted the bath bomb set, it still says I'm waiting int he queue but I guess that means I've missed out :(

aly - that's rubbish!!! Was there something you particularly wanted?

xxx

Blah I officially hate you :p (just kidding!) So gutted that I missed it! How did you get in so quick? I was clicking on the space where 'Add To Basket' pops up from 6 seconds left of the countdown and still missed out!!

xxx

The card debit will take a day or two to show up but it does work! My Lego arrived today!!!

I really wanted the bath bomb set, it still says I'm waiting int he queue but I guess that means I've missed out :(

aly - that's rubbish!!! Was there something you particularly wanted?

xxx
No, not really, I just hate missing out on a bargain :haha: I've told my OH he needs to go online and check it out...he probably wont though!

i wonder how much the chuggington set will go for :/ ? x

lol know what you mean about bargains, I love them :D

Rhi - I'm wondering that too, would like to try and get one if it's a good price!

Have scored myself a Le Creuset 27cm cast iron casserole dish but don't think I will keep it as I want the Denby one later more! OH owes me a casserole dish though after he smashed my old stoneware one in the house move!

ETA: Have also just got myself the Canon Powershot 12mp camera! Get in :D

xxx

Oooh OH just emailed me re the blu ray player he said:

'Don't bother with it, it's rubbish. I have that one here (at work) and it's very VERY slow. We don't use it now and got another one to replace it as it was so bad!'

Pretty glad I missed it now, even if it was only £59!

xxx

oh i really want some bargains! I love the excitment of this.

I wonder what the Denby stuff will go for. our LO is getting a trike for xmas from her grandparents but i'm so tempted by the pink one thats coming up...

hehe Amazon has become addictive!! I'm sure I'm not going to keep most of what I've managed to win! The Lego was my best purchase so far, DS is going to love it :D I really really hope that the Denby stuff goes down to a really cheap price. You could always get the trike and let LO's grandparents give it to her anyway, unless they have already bought one for her

xxx

they have already ordered it. but this one is more impressive and has a sunshade, whereas i didnt want to be cheeky and ask for such a fancy one from them. ah well....

yeah I hope the Denby is a bargain too. I dont know why I love cast iron items so much but I doooo. I have a red kitchen and the red stuff later would love so great....eeeek!

Boooo the black Denby went down to £29.50 which is a steal but I didn't get one :( I may go for the red one later but it won't really match my other kitchen stuff which is black. Also, all our other Denby crockery is in Imperial Blue so it would clash!!! I love the cast iron stuff too. I have got a Le Creuset cast iron oval casserole dish in my basket currently that I won earlier but it's £58 even at sale price which is quite steep so I might release it and hope the Denby stuff is relisted tomorrow or Friday. Good luck with the red Denby later!!

xxx

yeah it did go pretty cheaply so i'll be click click clicking later! sorry you missed out :(

lego is coming up again soon. how much did you get it for before Carreg? and how long did it take to arrive?
(i go away on sunday) :(

I think she said it was £25 last time. I just came along to this thread to post the same thing about lego coming up :)

Lego was £25 which is a great deal for 1600 blocks! It arrived today after I won it on 22nd :)

xxx

Lego was £25 which is a great deal for 1600 blocks! It arrived today after I won it on 22nd :)

xxx

wow that is good. Shame I cant get it for mylo just yet! hes only 16months! lol
glad they delivery quickly! so my lil sisters bath bomb set should be here by friday! :happydance:

Oh yes.. cards been debited now.. took them a few hours! lol

this is dangerously addictive!

I thought I was bad on ASOS.com!!

It would make it even better if they accepted PAYPAL!
but I would be asking for trouble if they did!

hah you could still get it for Mylo and play with it yourself 'til he is old enough to appreciate it properly! When I told OH I had bought it his first words were 'Is it for me?' with this really excited look...he looks very forlorn when I told him it was for Felix but perked up when he realised he could play with it too!

Gosh, if they accepted Paypal I'd be in serious trouble. Doesn't feel like you're really spending money then does it!

xxx

How long can you have the item at black friday bargain price in yoru online shopping basket for before you complete payment?
is there a time limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"