Amazon black friday..

oh no really? cant use my card til tomoz (using a pre pay credit card and funds I have added dont clear til tomoz)

I bought the heart shape watch pendant for a fiver for lil sis too. lol

have i really only got til midnight? then what happens?
does it remove from your basket or stay but go back to full price? :wacko:

nvm it went in my basket at full price ! how unfair! lmao!

yeahI think it did that to me when I bought the bath bombs, but once you go through the whole details thing.. then takes of a code for promotions and goes back to the sale price. x

yeh it shows as full price til u go to checkout. comes off the bit where a discount would.

I got chuggington, bluray player, and 2 cameras LOL oh and a dkny watch

Oooh OH just emailed me re the blu ray player he said:

'Don't bother with it, it's rubbish. I have that one here (at work) and it's very VERY slow. We don't use it now and got another one to replace it as it was so bad!'

Pretty glad I missed it now, even if it was only £59!

xxx
think he means a diff one hun. this bluray player won which? best bluray player award.

no the chuggington set didn't change i went all the way through! how useless but the scooter i tested it on worked fine ! haah .. o well! useless amazon ! it was only a 13 quid saving any ways :p

Ladies,

I have the following in my basket at Black Friday prices if anyone wants them and wants to do a giftcard shuffle (you buy an instant giftcard to the value of the item, get the code sent to me, I use it to pay for the item and then get it shipped to you not me), I'm probably going to release them otherwise after discussions with OH:

Oxford Dictionary & Thesaurus set hardback - sale price £25
Chuggington set - sale price £29.99
Planet Earth & Life blu ray box set - sale price £31.97

PM me if you want them but I've only got 'til midnight

xxx

giftcard shuffle? blimey your a whizz at this! lol

haha it's only because I read about someone else doing it that way!

xxx

I won the chocs and got the Photoshop for DH. But I have gone to get the chocs and they are no longer available from the seller- any ideas what I can di next to complain or sort it out?

They've shafted me and DH. We placed an order using the deal prices (so added them to basket) for the Poirot DVDS and Canon camera at about 3, but I don't like buying things at work so we waited til this evening. When we tried to pay it went into the cart fine, payment apparently went through fine but then we recieved a confirmation email at FULL PRICE.

We phoned them and apparently, even though it says on the website that you have until midnight same day to pay APPARENTLY we were supposed to pay within the hour. So, the only offer we were given was 'pay full price or cancel'.

So we cancelled. And cancelled the separate order for xmas presents. I am NEVER buying from them again. It's not the fuckup that annoys me, but the bullshit.

Nah, happened to me too. irritating isn't it :(

They've shafted me and DH. We placed an order for the Poirot DVDS and Canon camera at about 3, but I don't like buying things at work so we waited til this evening. When we tried to pay it went into the cart fine, payment apparently went through fine but then we recieved a confirmation email at FULL PRICE.

We phoned them and apparently, even though it says on the website that you have until midnight same day to pay APPARENTLY we were supposed to pay within the hour. So, the only offer we were given was 'pay full price or cancel'.

So we cancelled. And cancelled the separate order for xmas presents. I am NEVER buying from them again. It's not the fuckup that annoys me, but the bullshit.

wtf? Thats terrible. They should have 100% let you have your offers (not as if it was a hundreds of £s saving) :( That sucks, I've not had any probs yet and rceived my Harry Potter boxset this morning :D

They've shafted me and DH. We placed an order for the Poirot DVDS and Canon camera at about 3, but I don't like buying things at work so we waited til this evening. When we tried to pay it went into the cart fine, payment apparently went through fine but then we recieved a confirmation email at FULL PRICE.

wait.. read that again. Did you purchase them from the lightning deals page? if not, then yes you'll obv get charged full price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deals-Week...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0DBB5QN8X1GME56WMVFB

am I clicking on the right thing?

do the deals only happen in the day? or is it the end of 'black friday' ??

wait.. read that again. Did you purchase them from the lightning deals page? if not, then yes you'll obv get charged full price.

Yes lightning deals - added to basket at the discounted price, put through checkout at discounted price - charged to my credit card at full price...

last day of the deals is fri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"