Amber Necklace - uk stockists ????

Mine is 12 inches and I got it from here: https://bums-n-roses.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_43&products_id=90

just ordered alex another one from here , i got a 12" cant remember what the other one was:dohh:

I leave Alexs on overnight, itll break if it catches on anything.

Halen wears his overnight as well and we've never had a problem x

Ordered one from Bums and Roses and i cannot compliment them enough!! i ordered the wrong size and have e mailed them asking for a diff size sayin i'd pay the extra etc etc, well i've just had a reply and she doesnt want the extra :thumbup: its only 25p but still :D

Forgot to add to this, I tested mine and its def real.

The plastic clasps melted easily with a needle but the amber beads wouldnt melt so easily.

I just bought 3 from Bums and Roses too :happydance:

:lol: Well she keeps losing them... so far she's lost 3, she gets them off somehow?? Though one is for a friend :happydance:

OMG its here and its so so nice!!! i love it!!! its hung on the tree now waiting for santa :happydance:

hopefully mine will be here soon too , i ordered the same day as you xxxx

Mine hasnt come yet :hissy: I want it NOW!!!!

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/blueskyairways/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I ordered Leyla's from there and it arrived a day after I ordered it. I'm pretty sure it's real - it floats in salt water and when I rub it, it builds up static. I'm not sure if that's conclusive but I can't be bothered burning holes in it and Leyla has seemed a lot happier since I put it on her:thumbup:

Mine came the other day...they are soooo cute! Did u get her pink bags?? Mine are hanging on the tree too sara :rofl:

i asked for a turquoise one just just got a see through plastic one :hissy:

lovely necklace though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"